Gastrooesophageal reflux disease and Biliary fibrosis - from FDA reports
Biliary fibrosis is reported only by a few people with Gastrooesophageal reflux disease. We study 2 people who have Biliary fibrosis and Gastrooesophageal reflux disease from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
2 people who have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease and Biliary Fibrosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Biliary Fibrosis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Biliary Fibrosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Osteopenia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Migraine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sonata (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 100.00%)
- Flexeril (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diovan (2 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction (2 people, 100.00%)
- Portal Vein Phlebitis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pancreatic Duct Stenosis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hepatic Cirrhosis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Chronic Hepatitis (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Biliary fibrosis and Gastrooesophageal reflux disease?
- Check symptoms - is your biliary fibrosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBiliary fibrosis and Gastrooesophageal reflux disease from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease
Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (stomach contents (food or liquid) leak backwards from the stomach into the oesophagus) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,263 Gastrooesophageal reflux disease patients)
Biliary fibrosis has been reported by people with pain, depression, epilepsy, kidney transplant, muscle relaxant therapy (latest reports from 45 Biliary fibrosis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Gastrooesophageal reflux diseasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Biliary fibrosisBiliary fibrosis
Other conditions that could case Biliary fibrosisBiliary fibrosis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I had taken antibiotic containing Amoxicyllin (2 times 3 days) in July 2016 for a Throat infection. I started having GERD symptoms from Oct-Nov 2016. Learnt from various forums that Amoxicyllin can cause GERD, hence wanted to know more on how to recover from it and want to know success stories.
Just to say since taking Nortriptyline I have had severe acid reflux and indigestion I tried Nexium but I had to stop taking them because of side effects and when I did stop it became a nightmare with rebound acid reflux so I now take gaviscon double action chewable tablets. I took nortriptyline ...
Age 65, have IBS-C with GERD since 1982. Now that I have serious pain issues and vicodin was reformulated into garbage, I am being told to take dilaudid which is causing the IBS to worsen, especially the GERD as I can control the constipation with Miralax and fiber.