General anaesthesia and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with General anaesthesia, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, take medication Fentanyl and have Anaesthesia. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with General anaesthesia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32 people who have General anaesthesia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 24, 2017
32 people who have General Anaesthesia and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have General Anaesthesia and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 63.33 %
- male: 36.67 %
Age of people who have General Anaesthesia and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 3.7 %
- 2-9: 3.7 %
- 10-19: 3.7 %
- 20-29: 37.04 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 18.52 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 7.41 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Anaesthesia (4 people, 12.50%)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (3 people, 9.38%)
- Hypotension (3 people, 9.38%)
- Hiv Infection (3 people, 9.38%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 9.38%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Fentanyl (10 people, 31.25%)
- Propofol (9 people, 28.12%)
- Ondansetron (6 people, 18.75%)
- Scopolamine (5 people, 15.62%)
- Acetaminophen (4 people, 12.50%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (7 people, 21.88%)
- Breathing Difficulty (6 people, 18.75%)
- Arrhythmias (6 people, 18.75%)
- Nausea (5 people, 15.62%)
- Depression (5 people, 15.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and General anaesthesia?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and General anaesthesia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
General anaesthesia (latest reports from 3,142 General anaesthesia patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of General anaesthesiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
You may be interested in these posts
My 82 year old aunt recently had surgery and after she has had great difficulty in swallowing , Im told by the doctors that it is because of dementia but she did not have this problem before the hip surgery. Im wondering if anything can be done ?
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...
Hi there I got akathisia after compazine for dizziness in Jan 2014 and then got put on ssris due to being suicidal. I tapered for one year and got off the Ssri in October 2015 and am now in withdrawal very very sick and still have mild akathisia which got really bad again in December 2015 ...