Who have Quinsy with Genital pain - from FDA reports
There is no Quinsy reported by people with Genital Pain yet. We study people who have Quinsy and Genital Pain from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Quinsy with Genital pain?
You are not alone:
Genital pain (pain in genital) can be treated by Ibuprofen (latest reports from 8,708 Genital pain patients)
Quinsy (a collection of pus beside the tonsil) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, asthma (latest reports from 538 Quinsy patients).
Drugs that are associated with QuinsyQuinsy (419 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause QuinsyQuinsy (330 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Genital paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lymphocytosis with Novolin N? - a second ago
- Ibandronate Sodium and Letrozole drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Abpa with Flexeril? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Mucous Cyst with Speech Impairment (Adult)? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Cheilitis with Ribavirin? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Dulera, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Plavix, Cozaar, Lipitor, Thalitone - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Xl - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Accutane - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.