Genital ulceration and Pathogen resistance
Pathogen resistance is reported only by a few people with Genital ulceration.
The study analyzes which people have Pathogen resistance with Genital ulceration. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2 people who have Pathogen resistance and Genital ulceration from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who have Genital Ulceration and Pathogen Resistance are studied.
What is Genital ulceration?
Genital ulceration (ulcers on sex organ) is found to be associated with 359 drugs and 173 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Pathogen resistance?
Pathogen resistance is found to be associated with 870 drugs and 544 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pathogen resistance in Genital ulceration reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Genital Ulceration and experienced Pathogen Resistance *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Genital Ulceration and experienced Pathogen Resistance *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Herpes Simplex (herpes simplex is a common viral infection): 2 people, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Multiple-Drug Resistance: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Pathogen resistance?Check whether Pathogen resistance is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Pathogen resistance:
- Pathogen resistance in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pathogen resistance in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pathogen resistance in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pathogen resistance:
All the drugs that are associated with Pathogen resistance:
- Pathogen resistance (870 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pathogen resistance:
- Cytomegalovirus infection: 141 reports
- H1n1 influenza: 107 reports
- Hepatitis b: 174 reports
- Hiv: 995 reports
- Hiv infection: 1,418 reports
- Pneumonia: 128 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pathogen resistance:
- Pathogen resistance (544 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pathogen resistance and Genital ulceration, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rocephin and Magnesium drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Cytosar-U and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased - 42 seconds ago
- Thyrogen and Fear - 50 seconds ago
- Botox Cosmetic and Eyelid Irritation - 58 seconds ago
- Retevmo and Appetite - Decreased - a minute ago
- Retevmo and Appetite Decreased - a minute ago
- Xeloda and Hypercalcaemia - a minute ago
- Letrozole and Facial Paresis - a minute ago
- Lipitor and Brain Surgery - a minute ago
- Slow-K and Tagrisso drug interaction - a minute ago