Gerd and Abscess - from FDA reports
Abscess is found among people with Gerd, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Fosamax and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Abscess with Gerd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 144 people who have Gerd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
144 people who have Gerd and Abscess are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Abscess *:
- female: 76.6 %
- male: 23.4 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Abscess *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.75 %
- 20-29: 2.99 %
- 30-39: 5.97 %
- 40-49: 24.63 %
- 50-59: 8.96 %
- 60+: 56.72 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 56 people, 38.89%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 35 people, 24.31%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 32 people, 22.22%
- High Blood Pressure: 30 people, 20.83%
- Pain: 21 people, 14.58%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax: 59 people, 40.97%
- Prilosec: 44 people, 30.56%
- Nexium: 34 people, 23.61%
- Humira: 32 people, 22.22%
- Prevacid: 24 people, 16.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Oral Infection: 33 people, 22.92%
- Diarrhea: 32 people, 22.22%
- Fistula (an abnormal connection or passageway between two): 31 people, 21.53%
- Impaired Healing: 31 people, 21.53%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 30 people, 20.83%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abscess
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Gerd and Abscess
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Gerd patients)
Abscess (pus) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 11,287 Abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with AbscessAbscess (1,446 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AbscessAbscess (1,079 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Abscess
- Support group for people who have Gerd (704 members)
- Support group for people who have Abscess (10 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- ViCTOZA and Nexium effects. I have been nexium for years without any problems, and I just started taking ViCTOZA a week and a half ago. The first week at .06 measurements I seemed fine but when I increased it to 1.2 amount,I immediately started getting really bad heartburn. Has anyone else...
- Sue from Christchurch nz have a slight pressure from time to time behind my voice box and trouble going to sleep
- Polymyositis diagnosed a month ago!
- My name is Rachel and I have been diagnosed with anklyosing spondylitis. I take methotrexate once a week and in the past two months developed an abscess in my mouth (tooth related). I will most likely have to go to a specialist to have it treated but wanted to know if anyone has had a similar...
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Percocet drug interaction
- Will you have Constipation Aggravated with Ancef?
- Will you have Angina - Stable with Vitamin D?
- Will you have Muscle Cramps with Celebrex?
- What to expect when you have Sjogren Syndrome and Seborrheic Dermatitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Percocet
- Support group for people who take Ancef and have Constipation Aggravated?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and have Angina - Stable?
- Support group for people who take Celebrex and have Muscle Cramps?
- Support group for people who take Brilinta and have Blood Cholesterol Increased?
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
- Hello I’ve had heart surgery one year ago and had the aortic valve replaced due to birth defect, I...
- Wow - tinnitus is ever consuming. 46 yr old fella that never got over a bad ear infection. Any...
- Interesting! I never suspected that there was a connection between hydrochlorothiazide and high...
- Been taking 25 mg for bout 3 years. Bp is usually under 140/90. Any bad side affects other than...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.