Gerd and Galactosaemia - from FDA reports
Galactosaemia is reported only by a few people with Gerd. We study 1 people who have Galactosaemia and Gerd from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Gerd and Galactosaemia is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Galactosaemia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Galactosaemia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Supplementation Therapy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Probiotic: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prilosec Otc: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Allergy To Chemicals: 1 person, 100.00%
- Adverse Drug Reaction: 1 person, 100.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Galactosaemia
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Gerd patients)
Galactosaemia (transformation of galactose to glucose is blocked) has been reported by people with drug exposure during pregnancy, hiv infection, gastroesophageal reflux disease, multiple sclerosis, supplementation therapy (latest reports from 49 Galactosaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with GalactosaemiaGalactosaemia (21 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause GalactosaemiaGalactosaemia (19 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Galactosaemia
- Support group for people who have Gerd (700 members)
- Support group for people who have Galactosaemia
You may be interested in these posts
- ViCTOZA and Nexium effects. I have been nexium for years without any problems, and I just started taking ViCTOZA a week and a half ago. The first week at .06 measurements I seemed fine but when I increased it to 1.2 amount,I immediately started getting really bad heartburn. Has anyone else...
- Sue from Christchurch nz have a slight pressure from time to time behind my voice box and trouble going to sleep
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- Hi! I am a 29 years old female from Hungary! I have acid reflux and alopecia too
- hello my mother received 2 cycles of rituximab and has had horrible heartburn/acid reflux nothing seems to help and it is making her nauseous. is there anything out there besides the obvious heartburn meds that may help her. any advice appreciated.
- Will you have Hot Flashes with Naproxen?
- Will you have Flushing with Sinemet?
- Will you have Toothache with Naproxen Sodium?
- Will you have Slow Rhr with Prazepam?
- Will you have Hyperhidrosis with Vivelle-Dot?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Naproxen and have Hot Flashes?
- Support group for people who take Sinemet and have Flushing?
- Support group for people who take Naproxen Sodium and have Toothache?
- Support group for people who take Prazepam and have Slow Rhr?
- Support group for people who take Vivelle-Dot and have Hyperhidrosis?
- Hello My name is Beverly I took xarelto for 4 days now with vision issues: double vision and...
- I’m so upset no one told me I would lose my hair. Does it grow back when you get off Vesicare?
- I am a mum for ASD child 8 years and recently I try strattera for him and he developed aggression
- Hello, My name is Carla. I'm a 70-yr.old woman, who had open heart, double by-pass surgery in...
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.