Gerd and Jra - from FDA reports
Jra is reported only by a few people with Gerd. We study 1 people who have Jra and Gerd from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 12, 2018
1 person who has Gerd and Jra is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Jra *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Jra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (1 person, 100.00%)
- Xanax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nexium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Humira (1 person, 100.00%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Lump In The Abdomen (1 person, 100.00%)
- Joint Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Injection Site Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Jra and Gerd?
- Check symptoms - is your jra caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeJra and Gerd from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,273 Gerd patients)
Jra (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis) has been reported by people with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile arthritis, preventive health care, pain (latest reports from 8,834 Jra patients).
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause JraJra
Other conditions that could case JraJra
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I never had a problem digesting anything at all. That is, until I took one flori acid pill,and one vitamin d pill. Now I can't enjoy so much as a cup of coffee. This air bubble in my throat is there day and night. I want my life back. I bought activated charcoal, ginger tea, Tums, Beano. Still ...
I have recently started taking sulfasalizine for RA. I also take Methotrexate and Plaquinil and Nexium. Since starting the sulfa drug I have extreme acid reflux. Nothing I try to take to relieve it is helping. Is this common with sulfasalizine and will it get better after I have been on it for ...
Hi myself sunil from india. I am suffering from elevated serum bilirubin (2.7 to 3 mg dl) my doctor said me you have Gilbert syndrome but i have acid reflux and sinus problem as well. Will somebody throws light on relationship between these three problem and how can i deal with
You may be interested in these posts
My son is currently hospitalized for third time in six years with symptoms and low platelets. Just started receding IV steroids and one bag of platelets. Is that typical treatment, and successful, for others? Or is IgG often also required?