Gerd and Jra - from FDA reports
Jra is reported only by a few people with Gerd. We study 1 people who have Jra and Gerd from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Gerd and Jra is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Jra *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Jra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Xanax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Lump In The Abdomen (an area of swelling or growth on abdomen): 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Gerd patients)
Jra (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis) has been reported by people with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile arthritis, preventive health care, pain (latest reports from 8,834 Jra patients).
Drugs that are associated with JraJra (173 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause JraJra (149 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Jra
- Support group for people who have Gerd (704 members)
- Support group for people who have Jra (8 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- ViCTOZA and Nexium effects. I have been nexium for years without any problems, and I just started taking ViCTOZA a week and a half ago. The first week at .06 measurements I seemed fine but when I increased it to 1.2 amount,I immediately started getting really bad heartburn. Has anyone else...
- Sue from Christchurch nz have a slight pressure from time to time behind my voice box and trouble going to sleep
- My son is currently hospitalized for third time in six years with symptoms and low platelets. Just started receding IV steroids and one bag of platelets. Is that typical treatment, and successful, for others? Or is IgG often also required?
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- Will you have Low Blood Sugar with Mefloquine?
- Will you have Nystagmus with Aripiprazole?
- What to expect when you take Bentyl and Xanax
- Will you have Rectal Cancer with Exforge?
- Will you have Barotrauma with Fluconazole?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mefloquine and have Low Blood Sugar?
- Support group for people who take Aripiprazole and have Nystagmus?
- Support group for people who take Exforge and have Rectal Cancer?
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Barotrauma?
- Support group for people who take Bethkis and have Upset Stomach?
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.