Gerd and Keratomileusis - from FDA reports
Keratomileusis is reported only by a few people with Gerd. We study 1 people who have Keratomileusis and Gerd from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Gerd and Keratomileusis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Keratomileusis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Androgenetic Alopecia (common form of hair loss): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Propecia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 100.00%
- Endocrine Disorder (endocrine diseases are disorders of the endocrine system): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratomileusis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Gerd and Keratomileusis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Gerd patients)
Keratomileusis has been reported by people with birth control, breast cancer metastatic, breast cancer, hypercalcaemia, hair loss (latest reports from 134 Keratomileusis patients).
Drugs that are associated with KeratomileusisKeratomileusis (224 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause KeratomileusisKeratomileusis (90 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Keratomileusis
- Support group for people who have Gerd (704 members)
- Support group for people who have Keratomileusis
You may be interested in these posts
- ViCTOZA and Nexium effects. I have been nexium for years without any problems, and I just started taking ViCTOZA a week and a half ago. The first week at .06 measurements I seemed fine but when I increased it to 1.2 amount,I immediately started getting really bad heartburn. Has anyone else...
- Sue from Christchurch nz have a slight pressure from time to time behind my voice box and trouble going to sleep
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they found out about the lupus. It's totally changed my life. it's been very hard ajusting, but I thank God I'm still here. I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has had the same experience with...
- Will you have Deformity with Asendin?
- Isosorbide Dinitrate and Omeprazole drug interaction
- Will you have Indigestion with Penicillin-Vk?
- What to expect when you take Questran and have Infertility?
- Revlimid and Sandimmune drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Asendin and have Deformity?
- Support group for people who take Isosorbide Dinitrate and Omeprazole
- Support group for people who take Penicillin-Vk and have Indigestion?
- Support group for people who take Revlimid and Sandimmune
- Support group for people who take Norepinephrine Bitartrate and have Bradycardia?
- Hi my name is Georgette and I suffer from GERD and constipation. I Need you guy help on getting...
- Hi - I’m currently taking macrobid for frequent uti’s & venlafaxin for mild anxiety & have just...
- I had a test done twice recently and came up positive, stack that on top of this severe high...
- Hi. iim 26 and I have chocking sensations, headache, tension fall, maybe also kyphosis, anyone else...
- Dear all, I'm 26 and Im lately having chocking sensation, as if something suddenly closes my...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.