Gerd and Keratomileusis - from FDA reports
Keratomileusis is reported only by a few people with Gerd. We study 1 people who have Keratomileusis and Gerd from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1 person who has Gerd and Keratomileusis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Keratomileusis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Androgenetic Alopecia (common form of hair loss): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Propecia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Kidney Stones: 1 person, 100.00%
- Glucose Tolerance Impaired (blood glucose is raised beyond normal levels, but not high enough to warrant a diabetes diagnosis): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Keratomileusis with Gerd?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratomileusis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Gerd patients)
Keratomileusis has been reported by people with birth control, breast cancer metastatic, breast cancer, hypercalcaemia, hair loss (latest reports from 134 Keratomileusis patients).
Drugs that are associated with KeratomileusisKeratomileusis (221 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause KeratomileusisKeratomileusis (90 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKeratomileusis and Gerd from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1 reports)
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Keratomileusis
- Support group for people who have Gerd (655 members)
- Support group for people who have Keratomileusis
Can you answer these questions
- What causes acid reflux and blood in the stool.
- I never had a problem digesting anything at all. That is, until I took one flori acid pill,and one vitamin d pill. Now I can't enjoy so much as a cup of coffee. This air bubble in my throat is there day and night. I want my life back. I bought activated charcoal, ginger tea, Tums, Beano. Still...
- I have recently started taking sulfasalizine for RA. I also take Methotrexate and Plaquinil and Nexium. Since starting the sulfa drug I have extreme acid reflux. Nothing I try to take to relieve it is helping. Is this common with sulfasalizine and will it get better after I have been on it for...
- Hi myself sunil from india. I am suffering from elevated serum bilirubin (2.7 to 3 mg dl) my doctor said me you have Gilbert syndrome but i have acid reflux and sinus problem as well. Will somebody throws light on relationship between these three problem and how can i deal with
- Does nifidine cause acid reflux
You may be interested in these posts
- Taking Augmentin and have acid reflux.
- My husband has suffered with GERD for many years and is also type 2 diabetic. Doc put him on Trulicity at the end of January... he has horrid side effects from nausea , abdominal pain, loose stool, loss of appetite to being unable to settle and not sleeping. Any corelation between the two?
- I have taking Lyrica 50 mg once a day for 2 days now. A few hours after taking I notice in my very upper chest and neck ( just like I get with when I have GERD esophagitis). Yesterday I took one Zantac and that helped, but I was hoping that I would not have to take Zantac anymore as it messes...
- Have been taking extended release Endur-Acin (Nicotinic Acid 500mg two a day with a baby aspirin to keep the flushing down and works great! Have been taking this for about 8 months now. The past few months have been experiencing acid reflux and it has been terrible! I would have fresh lemon...
- Doctor want me to take vitamins k-2 and vitamins d. I had heartburn after 2-3 days taking them.
- Will you have Ear Pain with Alesse?
- Will you have Emotional Distress with Singulair?
- Provigil and False Grapes drug interaction
- Will you have Impotence Caused By Medications with Heartburn?
- Will you have Hallux Valgus with Acromegaly?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Alesse and have Ear Pain?
- Support group for people who take Singulair and have Emotional Distress?
- Support group for people who take Provigil and False Grapes
- Support group for people who have Heartburn and Impotence Caused By Medications?
- Support group for people who have Acromegaly and Hallux Valgus?
- What to expect when you take Alesse and have Ear Pain?
- What to expect when you take Singulair and have Emotional Distress?
- What to expect when you take Provigil and False Grapes
- What to expect when you have Heartburn and Impotence Caused By Medications?
- What to expect when you have Acromegaly and Hallux Valgus?
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Estradiol
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Xarelto, Hemp Seed Oil
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Aleve
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Xarelto
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Remeron, Strattera
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.