Gerd and Pain disorder - from FDA reports
Pain disorder is reported only by a few people with Gerd. We study 1 people who have Pain disorder and Gerd from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1 person who has Gerd and Pain Disorder is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Pain Disorder *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Panic Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 1 person, 100.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zocor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vraylar: 1 person, 100.00%
- Protonix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Speech Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Skin Discoloration: 1 person, 100.00%
- Mania (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pain disorder with Gerd?
You are not alone:
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 165,681 Gerd patients)
Pain disorder has been reported by people with acne, epilepsy, neuralgia, depressed mood, osteoporosis (latest reports from 373 Pain disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain disorderPain disorder (300 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain disorderPain disorder (185 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Metastatic Uterine Cancer with Carbamazepine? - a second ago
- Will you have Neutrophil Count Decreased with Arimidex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Erosion with Advair Diskus 100/50? - 3 seconds ago
- Olive Leaf and Prevacid Naprapac 250 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tmj Disorders with Mirapex? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Losartan, Gabapentin - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Seroquel Xr, Effexor Xr - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Methadone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Pristiq - 49 minutes ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.