Gerd and Paranoia - from FDA reports
Paranoia is found among people with Gerd, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Chantix and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Paranoia with Gerd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 126 people who have Gerd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 28, 2017
126 people who have Gerd and Paranoia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Paranoia *:
- female: 59.35 %
- male: 40.65 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Paranoia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1 %
- 10-19: 2 %
- 20-29: 5 %
- 30-39: 14 %
- 40-49: 32 %
- 50-59: 29 %
- 60+: 17 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (39 people, 30.95%)
- Quit Smoking (35 people, 27.78%)
- Stress And Anxiety (34 people, 26.98%)
- Pain (29 people, 23.02%)
- High Blood Pressure (28 people, 22.22%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix (34 people, 26.98%)
- Nexium (25 people, 19.84%)
- Prilosec (23 people, 18.25%)
- Xanax (21 people, 16.67%)
- Seroquel (20 people, 15.87%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (65 people, 51.59%)
- Depression (50 people, 39.68%)
- Aggression (28 people, 22.22%)
- Psychotic Disorder (26 people, 20.63%)
- Suicide Attempt (19 people, 15.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Paranoia and Gerd?
- Check symptoms - is your paranoia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeParanoia and Gerd from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,273 Gerd patients)
Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia (latest reports from 15,270 Paranoia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ParanoiaParanoia
Other conditions that could case ParanoiaParanoia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I never had a problem digesting anything at all. That is, until I took one flori acid pill,and one vitamin d pill. Now I can't enjoy so much as a cup of coffee. This air bubble in my throat is there day and night. I want my life back. I bought activated charcoal, ginger tea, Tums, Beano. Still ...
I have recently started taking sulfasalizine for RA. I also take Methotrexate and Plaquinil and Nexium. Since starting the sulfa drug I have extreme acid reflux. Nothing I try to take to relieve it is helping. Is this common with sulfasalizine and will it get better after I have been on it for ...
Hi myself sunil from india. I am suffering from elevated serum bilirubin (2.7 to 3 mg dl) my doctor said me you have Gilbert syndrome but i have acid reflux and sinus problem as well. Will somebody throws light on relationship between these three problem and how can i deal with
You may be interested in these posts
I'm researching the connection of taking the drug Percocet and experiencing extreme paranoia. Sadly my husband took his own life 9 months ago due to paranoia, pain, lack of sleep. it took its toll I guess and he left me a note saying that "he was going to stop the voices" and although he took ...