Gerd and Paranoia - from FDA reports
Paranoia is found among people with Gerd, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Chantix and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Paranoia with Gerd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 126 people who have Gerd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
126 people who have Gerd and Paranoia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Paranoia *:
- female: 59.35 %
- male: 40.65 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Paranoia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1 %
- 10-19: 2 %
- 20-29: 5 %
- 30-39: 14 %
- 40-49: 32 %
- 50-59: 29 %
- 60+: 17 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 39 people, 30.95%
- Quit Smoking: 35 people, 27.78%
- Stress And Anxiety: 34 people, 26.98%
- Pain: 29 people, 23.02%
- High Blood Pressure: 28 people, 22.22%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 34 people, 26.98%
- Nexium: 25 people, 19.84%
- Prilosec: 23 people, 18.25%
- Xanax: 21 people, 16.67%
- Seroquel: 20 people, 15.87%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 65 people, 51.59%
- Depression: 50 people, 39.68%
- Aggression: 28 people, 22.22%
- Psychotic Disorder: 26 people, 20.63%
- Suicide Attempt: 19 people, 15.08%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Paranoia
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Gerd patients)
Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia (latest reports from 15,270 Paranoia patients).
Drugs that are associated with ParanoiaParanoia (1,528 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ParanoiaParanoia (1,144 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Paranoia
- Support group for people who have Gerd (701 members)
- Support group for people who have Paranoia (86 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- ViCTOZA and Nexium effects. I have been nexium for years without any problems, and I just started taking ViCTOZA a week and a half ago. The first week at .06 measurements I seemed fine but when I increased it to 1.2 amount,I immediately started getting really bad heartburn. Has anyone else...
- Sue from Christchurch nz have a slight pressure from time to time behind my voice box and trouble going to sleep
- I noticed only over possibly 6-8mos that I had paranoia with finasteride (propecia). It is subtle and comes and goes, sometimes stronger, sometimes nothing. Never had this before using this product.
- I’m Carla Smith. I have hypothyroidism and if I take Levothyroxine for at least 6 days straight I get real bad paranoia. It makes me feel like everybody is out to get me and once I stop taking it for 2-3 days, I’m back normal. I tried to tell my doc but she said it wasn’t the Levothyroxine
- I am 39 years old male who developed severe case of hallucinations when I was 19 years old after taking minimal amount of low dosage recreational drug while going to college in New York. One night while near my parents home with my dog I experienced a strong delusion that a foreign looking...
- Capecitabine and Zimovane drug interaction
- Will you have Leukocytosis with Evista?
- Will you have Colitis Microscopic with Mesalamine?
- Will you have Breast Tenderness with Minoxidil?
- Will you have Pulmonary Tuberculosis with Thrombocytosis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Capecitabine and Zimovane
- Support group for people who take Evista and have Leukocytosis?
- Support group for people who take Mesalamine and have Colitis Microscopic?
- Support group for people who take Minoxidil and have Breast Tenderness?
- Support group for people who have Thrombocytosis and Pulmonary Tuberculosis?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.