Gerd and Pregnancy mask - from FDA reports
There is no Pregnancy Mask reported by people with Gerd yet. We study people who have Pregnancy Mask and Gerd from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pregnancy mask with Gerd?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pregnancy mask
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Gerd patients)
Pregnancy mask has been reported by people with birth control, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 647 Pregnancy mask patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pregnancy maskPregnancy mask (285 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pregnancy maskPregnancy mask (162 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePregnancy mask and Gerd from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1 reports)
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Pregnancy Mask
- Support group for people who have Gerd (654 members)
- Support group for people who have Pregnancy Mask (72 members)
Can you answer these questions
- What causes acid reflux and blood in the stool.
- I never had a problem digesting anything at all. That is, until I took one flori acid pill,and one vitamin d pill. Now I can't enjoy so much as a cup of coffee. This air bubble in my throat is there day and night. I want my life back. I bought activated charcoal, ginger tea, Tums, Beano. Still...
- I have recently started taking sulfasalizine for RA. I also take Methotrexate and Plaquinil and Nexium. Since starting the sulfa drug I have extreme acid reflux. Nothing I try to take to relieve it is helping. Is this common with sulfasalizine and will it get better after I have been on it for...
- Hi myself sunil from india. I am suffering from elevated serum bilirubin (2.7 to 3 mg dl) my doctor said me you have Gilbert syndrome but i have acid reflux and sinus problem as well. Will somebody throws light on relationship between these three problem and how can i deal with
- has anyone ever experienced pigmentation on upper lip from this medication?
You may be interested in these posts
- took yasmin for 5 years, after stopping got melasma
- Taking Augmentin and have acid reflux.
- My husband has suffered with GERD for many years and is also type 2 diabetic. Doc put him on Trulicity at the end of January... he has horrid side effects from nausea , abdominal pain, loose stool, loss of appetite to being unable to settle and not sleeping. Any corelation between the two?
- Just woke up from a nightmare again......feeling chest discomfort and heart palpitation as well. I cant differentiate whether it is because of anxiety or GERD.
- I have taking Lyrica 50 mg once a day for 2 days now. A few hours after taking I notice in my very upper chest and neck ( just like I get with when I have GERD esophagitis). Yesterday I took one Zantac and that helped, but I was hoping that I would not have to take Zantac anymore as it messes...
- Will you have Vaginal Bleeding In Pregnancy with Tiazac?
- Will you have Mycoplasma Infection with Basedow'S Disease?
- Epitol and Aceon drug interaction
- Buspirone Hydrochloride and Flolan drug interaction
- Will you have Lung Transplant with Alveolitis Fibrosing?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tiazac and have Vaginal Bleeding In Pregnancy?
- Support group for people who have Basedow'S Disease and Mycoplasma Infection?
- Support group for people who take Epitol and Aceon
- Support group for people who take Buspirone Hydrochloride and Flolan
- Support group for people who have Alveolitis Fibrosing and Lung Transplant?
- What to expect when you take Tiazac and have Vaginal Bleeding In Pregnancy?
- What to expect when you have Basedow'S Disease and Mycoplasma Infection?
- What to expect when you take Epitol and Aceon
- What to expect when you take Buspirone Hydrochloride and Flolan
- What to expect when you have Alveolitis Fibrosing and Lung Transplant?
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Armour Thyroid, Vitamin D3, Vimpat, Atorvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Alora, Codeine Sulfate, Chlor-trimeton
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Flonase Allergy Relief
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Lunesta
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Enbrel
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.