Gerd and Ranula - from FDA reports
Ranula is reported only by a few people with Gerd. We study 2 people who have Ranula and Gerd from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
2 people who have Gerd and Ranula are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Ranula *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Ranula *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Valium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Toradol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Reglan: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Incoherent (talking in a confused and unclear way): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gingival Pain (gum pain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ranula
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Gerd and Ranula
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Gerd patients)
Ranula (a type of mucocele found on the floor of the mouth) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hiv infection (latest reports from 57 Ranula patients).
Drugs that are associated with RanulaRanula (47 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause RanulaRanula (62 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Ranula
- Support group for people who have Gerd (704 members)
- Support group for people who have Ranula (11 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- ViCTOZA and Nexium effects. I have been nexium for years without any problems, and I just started taking ViCTOZA a week and a half ago. The first week at .06 measurements I seemed fine but when I increased it to 1.2 amount,I immediately started getting really bad heartburn. Has anyone else...
- Sue from Christchurch nz have a slight pressure from time to time behind my voice box and trouble going to sleep
- Suddenly developed mucous cyst between first and second toes on the side of the great toe while taking Flagyl. Accompanied by severe neck pain/migraines. Both sets of side effects resolved when drug was discontinued (due to the neck pain). Within 3 weeks there was almost no visible evidence that...
- J'ai été opérée d'un mucocèle appendiculaire il y a trois ans et aujourd'hui, suite à de nombreux symptômes ( pour certains anciens) on soupçonne un Lupus.....La médecine a l'air de "nager" un peu, j'essaye donc de me renseigner moi même et voir si une relation peut être faite entre le mucocèle...
- I started Krill oil a couple of months ago, now I'm having epulis on my molar tooth.
- Will you have Intermittent Explosive Disorder with Topamax?
- Will you have Colitis - Pseudomembranous with Valcyte?
- What to expect when you take Ibuprofen and have Xanthopsia?
- What to expect when you take Topicort and have Pain Relief?
- Will you have Nail Bed Bleeding with Multiple Sclerosis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have Intermittent Explosive Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Valcyte and have Colitis - Pseudomembranous?
- Support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis and Nail Bed Bleeding?
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter?
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Heart Fibrillation?
- Just restarted on citalopram after 9 yrs. Only 2 days in, notice I'm having urinary retention. Age...
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
- Hello I’ve had heart surgery one year ago and had the aortic valve replaced due to birth defect, I...
- Wow - tinnitus is ever consuming. 46 yr old fella that never got over a bad ear infection. Any...
- Interesting! I never suspected that there was a connection between hydrochlorothiazide and high...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.