Gerd and Teething - from FDA reports
Teething is reported only by a few people with Gerd. We study 1 people who have Teething and Gerd from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Gerd and Teething is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Teething *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Teething *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Synagis: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sneezing: 1 person, 100.00%
- Rhinorrhea (watery mucus discharge from the nose): 1 person, 100.00%
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection (viral disease of respiratory system): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Teething
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,291 Gerd patients)
Teething (process by which an infant's first teeth grows) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, stress and anxiety, fever, insomnia, foetal exposure during pregnancy (latest reports from 1,470 Teething patients).
Drugs that are associated with TeethingTeething (106 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause TeethingTeething (80 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Teething
- Support group for people who have Gerd (702 members)
- Support group for people who have Teething (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- ViCTOZA and Nexium effects. I have been nexium for years without any problems, and I just started taking ViCTOZA a week and a half ago. The first week at .06 measurements I seemed fine but when I increased it to 1.2 amount,I immediately started getting really bad heartburn. Has anyone else...
- Sue from Christchurch nz have a slight pressure from time to time behind my voice box and trouble going to sleep
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they found out about the lupus. It's totally changed my life. it's been very hard ajusting, but I thank God I'm still here. I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has had the same experience with...
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Borrelia Burgdorferi Antibody Positive?
- Will you have Pain Threshold Decreased with Fluoxetine?
- Will you have Headaches with Diphen?
- Will you have Vivid Nightmare with Valtrex?
- Will you have Stomach Ulcer with Toki?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Borrelia Burgdorferi Antibody Positive and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter?
- Support group for people who take Fluoxetine and have Pain Threshold Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Diphen and have Headaches?
- Support group for people who take Valtrex and have Vivid Nightmare?
- Support group for people who take Toki and have Stomach Ulcer?
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.