Who have Tendonitis with Gerd - from FDA reports
Tendonitis is found among people with Gerd, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 250 people who have Gerd from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
250 people who have Gerd and Tendonitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Tendonitis *:
- female: 75.55 %
- male: 24.45 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Tendonitis *:
- 0-1: 0.54 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.54 %
- 20-29: 4.32 %
- 30-39: 10.27 %
- 40-49: 11.35 %
- 50-59: 21.08 %
- 60+: 51.89 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 60 people, 24.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 59 people, 23.60%
- Depression: 50 people, 20.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 49 people, 19.60%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 46 people, 18.40%
- Stress And Anxiety: 40 people, 16.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 33 people, 13.20%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 25 people, 10.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 24 people, 9.60%
- Hypersensitivity: 23 people, 9.20%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 100 people, 40.00%
- Prilosec: 67 people, 26.80%
- Protonix: 48 people, 19.20%
- Fosamax: 45 people, 18.00%
- Levaquin: 38 people, 15.20%
- Zantac: 36 people, 14.40%
- Humira: 34 people, 13.60%
- Zocor: 32 people, 12.80%
- Zyrtec: 30 people, 12.00%
- Singulair: 29 people, 11.60%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 68 people, 27.20%
- Fall: 65 people, 26.00%
- Joint Pain: 65 people, 26.00%
- Back Pain: 60 people, 24.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 58 people, 23.20%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 56 people, 22.40%
- Pain In Extremity: 54 people, 21.60%
- Stress And Anxiety: 52 people, 20.80%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 52 people, 20.80%
- Weakness: 51 people, 20.40%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tendonitis with Gerd?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Tendonitis and Gerd
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 171,524 Gerd patients)
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, urinary tract infection, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 15,809 Tendonitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with TendonitisTendonitis (1,515 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause TendonitisTendonitis (1,097 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Anaemia Heinz Body with Wellbutrin Sr? - now
- Women aged 60+ who have Discharge From The Vagina with Methotrexate - 3 seconds ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Vaginal Discharge with Methotrexate - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Bone Marrow Failure with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) with Maca? - 8 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Hyperkalemia with Humatrope - 8 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Potassium - High with Humatrope - 9 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Hyperkalaemia with Humatrope - 9 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have High Potassium with Humatrope - 10 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Blood Potassium Increased with Humatrope - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Reglan, Bentyl - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Humira, Calcium, Folic Acid, Paxil, Biotin, Methotrexate, Metformin - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Seroquel, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Mirena - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Aricept - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Finasteride, Oxycodone, Methocarbamol - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Phentermine for a 41 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old woman who takes Tikosyn, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Benadryl, Prozac, Hydroxyzine, Caffeine, Lamictal Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Benicar, Celexa, Protonix, Zetia, Crestor - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.