Gerd and Xanthoma - from FDA reports
There is no Xanthoma reported by people with Gerd yet. We study people who have Xanthoma and Gerd from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Xanthoma with Gerd?
You are not alone:
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 165,681 Gerd patients)
Xanthoma (deposition of yellowish cholesterol in skin) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, chronic myeloid leukaemia, type iia hyperlipidaemia (latest reports from 253 Xanthoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with XanthomaXanthoma (283 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause XanthomaXanthoma (217 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Unexpected Therapeutic Effect with Metoprolol Succinate? - now
- Will you have Vaginal Erythema with Effient? - now
- Lisinopril and Letairis drug interaction - now
- Will you have Urination - Uncontrollable with Neoral? - a second ago
- Will you have Uncontrollable Urination with Neoral? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Lasix, Pradaxa - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Plavix, Suboxone, Crestor, Magnesium Glycinate, Valium, Aspirin - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Plavix, Crestor, Valium, Aspirin - an hour ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Reglan, Unisom, Phenergan, Lexapro, Protonix - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.