Who have Z-e syndrome with Gerd - from FDA reports
Z-e syndrome is found among people with Gerd, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Protonix and have Diarrhea. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Gerd from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
6 people who have Gerd and Z-E Syndrome are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Z-E Syndrome *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Z-E Syndrome *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 16.67%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 1 person, 16.67%
- Bladder Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Blood Calcium Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Blood Glucose Abnormal: 1 person, 16.67%
- Blood Magnesium Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 1 person, 16.67%
- Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin resulting from direct irritation by an external agent or an allergic reaction to it): 1 person, 16.67%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 16.67%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 16.67%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Protonix: 5 people, 83.33%
- Prilosec: 3 people, 50.00%
- Nexium: 3 people, 50.00%
- Prilosec Otc: 2 people, 33.33%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 16.67%
- Metformin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Calcium Citrate: 1 person, 16.67%
- Carafate: 1 person, 16.67%
- Coconut Oil: 1 person, 16.67%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 16.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 2 people, 33.33%
- Acquired Oesophageal Web (structural abnormalities in the oesophagus): 2 people, 33.33%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 2 people, 33.33%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 2 people, 33.33%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 2 people, 33.33%
- Oesophageal Stenosis (narrowing of oesophagus): 2 people, 33.33%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 2 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 33.33%
- Chronic Kidney Disease: 2 people, 33.33%
- Interstitial Nephritis (inflammation of the kidney): 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Z-e syndrome with Gerd?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Z-e syndrome and Gerd
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 171,524 Gerd patients)
Z-e syndrome (increased production of the hormone gastrin from a small tumour of pancreas) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, emphysema, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 301 Z-e syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Z-e syndromeZ-e syndrome (144 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Z-e syndromeZ-e syndrome (122 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods with Entresto? - now
- Hemp and Amygdalin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fall with Schizophrenia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Herpes Simplex Otitis Externa with Gabapentin? - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 20-29 who have Coma Hepatic with Amevive - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Plaque Psoriasis with Rayos? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Psoriasis with Rayos? - 6 seconds ago
- Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate and Glyburide drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Polymenorrhoea with Adderall Xr 20? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Polymenorrhea with Adderall Xr 20? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.