Who have Zits with Gerd - from FDA reports
Zits is found among people with Gerd, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 178 people who have Gerd from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
178 people who have Gerd and Zits are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd and experience Zits *:
- female: 74.42 %
- male: 25.58 %
Age of people who have Gerd and experience Zits *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.13 %
- 20-29: 3.55 %
- 30-39: 8.51 %
- 40-49: 14.89 %
- 50-59: 24.11 %
- 60+: 46.81 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 40 people, 22.47%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 39 people, 21.91%
- Stress And Anxiety: 24 people, 13.48%
- Pain: 20 people, 11.24%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 18 people, 10.11%
- Depression: 17 people, 9.55%
- Hypersensitivity: 16 people, 8.99%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 15 people, 8.43%
- Diabetes: 13 people, 7.30%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 13 people, 7.30%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 44 people, 24.72%
- Humira: 27 people, 15.17%
- Prilosec: 23 people, 12.92%
- Protonix: 18 people, 10.11%
- Vitamin D: 14 people, 7.87%
- Omeprazole: 13 people, 7.30%
- Ambien: 12 people, 6.74%
- Synthroid: 12 people, 6.74%
- Vitamin D3: 11 people, 6.18%
- Prevacid: 11 people, 6.18%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 57 people, 32.02%
- Pain: 26 people, 14.61%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 26 people, 14.61%
- Itching: 24 people, 13.48%
- Headache (pain in head): 23 people, 12.92%
- Stress And Anxiety: 21 people, 11.80%
- Drug Ineffective: 19 people, 10.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 18 people, 10.11%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 16 people, 8.99%
- Joint Pain: 15 people, 8.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Zits with Gerd?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Zits and Gerd
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 171,524 Gerd patients)
Zits (pimple/small skin inflammations or lesions/acne) has been reported by people with acne, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 72,389 Zits patients).
Drugs that are associated with ZitsZits (2,146 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ZitsZits (1,791 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gerda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Side effect comparison of Pantoprazole and Carafate - now
- Will you have Obtundation with Quinapril? - now
- Will you have Bronchitis with Opana Er? - now
- Will you have Tapeworm - Infection with Tegretol? - a second ago
- Will you have Mental Status - Decreased with Quinapril? - a second ago
- Will you have Inflammation - Bronchi with Opana Er? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Alertness with Quinapril? - a second ago
- Will you have Decreased Consciousness with Quinapril? - a second ago
- Will you have Coma with Quinapril? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Discomfort with Dutasteride? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 18 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.