Gingivitis aggravated and Abdominal pain upper
Abdominal pain upper is found among people with Gingivitis aggravated, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Abdominal pain upper with Gingivitis aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who have Gingivitis aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20 people who have Gingivitis Aggravated and Abdominal Pain Upper are studied.
What is Gingivitis aggravated?
Gingivitis aggravated (worse infection of gums) is found to be associated with 739 drugs and 179 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Abdominal pain upper?
Abdominal pain upper is found to be associated with 4,346 drugs and 3,771 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abdominal pain upper in Gingivitis aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gingivitis Aggravated and experienced Abdominal Pain Upper *:
- female: 73.68 %
- male: 26.32 %
Age of people who have Gingivitis Aggravated and experienced Abdominal Pain Upper *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.88 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 23.53 %
- 40-49: 5.88 %
- 50-59: 29.41 %
- 60+: 35.29 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Arthropod Bite: 3 people, 15.00%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 2 people, 10.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 5.00%
- Tonsillitis (inflammation of tonsil): 1 person, 5.00%
- Menopausal Symptoms: 1 person, 5.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 5.00%
- Gingival Pain (gum pain): 1 person, 5.00%
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 1 person, 5.00%
- Dental Discomfort: 1 person, 5.00%
- Chronic Thyroiditis (long lasting inflammation of thyroid gland): 1 person, 5.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Biaxin: 3 people, 15.00%
- Rebif: 2 people, 10.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 10.00%
- Gilenya: 2 people, 10.00%
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 5.00%
- Saxagliptin: 1 person, 5.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 5.00%
- Glipizide: 1 person, 5.00%
- Colgate Total: 1 person, 5.00%
- Clopidogrel: 1 person, 5.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 35.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 4 people, 20.00%
- Diarrhea: 4 people, 20.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 20.00%
- Faeces Discolored: 3 people, 15.00%
- Presyncope: 3 people, 15.00%
- Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver): 3 people, 15.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 15.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 2 people, 10.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 2 people, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Abdominal pain upper?Check whether Abdominal pain upper is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Gingivitis aggravated (3 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper (210,142 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Abdominal pain upper:
- Abdominal pain upper in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal pain upper in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal pain upper in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal pain upper:
- Prednisone: 9,347 reports
- Aspirin: 8,613 reports
- Humira: 8,445 reports
- Methotrexate: 7,606 reports
- Omeprazole: 6,825 reports
- Metformin: 6,705 reports
- Enbrel: 5,783 reports
- Pantoprazole: 5,771 reports
- Tecfidera: 5,717 reports
- Ibu: 5,616 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain upper:
- Abdominal pain upper (4,346 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal pain upper:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 10,966 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 10,253 reports
- High blood pressure: 8,560 reports
- Pain: 7,133 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 5,438 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal pain upper:
- Abdominal pain upper (3,771 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Abdominal pain upper and Gingivitis aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amifostine and Acetaminophen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Onzetra Xsail drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Paracetamol and Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased - 56 seconds ago
- Tagamet and Swelling - a minute ago
- High Blood Cholesterol and Deja Vu - a minute ago
- Taste - Impaired and drugs of ingredients of ibuprofen - a minute ago
- Stelara and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension - 2 minutes ago
- Acidophilus and Hernia - 2 minutes ago
- Acetazolamide and Uniphyl drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Doxycycline and Epstein-Barr Virus Infection - 2 minutes ago