Who have Memory loss with Glaucoma - from FDA reports
Memory loss is found among people with Glaucoma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xalatan and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 304 people who have Glaucoma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
304 people who have Glaucoma and Memory Loss are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glaucoma and experience Memory Loss *:
- female: 70.13 %
- male: 29.87 %
Age of people who have Glaucoma and experience Memory Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.56 %
- 40-49: 5.5600000000000005 %
- 50-59: 8.12 %
- 60+: 83.76 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 53 people, 17.43%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 38 people, 12.50%
- Diabetes: 29 people, 9.54%
- Depression: 22 people, 7.24%
- Pain: 16 people, 5.26%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 13 people, 4.28%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 12 people, 3.95%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 12 people, 3.95%
- Intraocular Pressure Increased: 11 people, 3.62%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 11 people, 3.62%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xalatan: 91 people, 29.93%
- Lumigan: 37 people, 12.17%
- Azopt: 20 people, 6.58%
- Lyrica: 20 people, 6.58%
- Cosopt: 20 people, 6.58%
- Lipitor: 19 people, 6.25%
- Combigan: 19 people, 6.25%
- Nexium: 18 people, 5.92%
- Alphagan P: 17 people, 5.59%
- Travatan: 17 people, 5.59%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 47 people, 15.46%
- Dizziness: 38 people, 12.50%
- Confusional State: 37 people, 12.17%
- Headache (pain in head): 34 people, 11.18%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 33 people, 10.86%
- Depression: 31 people, 10.20%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 30 people, 9.87%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 30 people, 9.87%
- Gait Disturbance: 27 people, 8.88%
- Visual Impairment: 26 people, 8.55%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Memory loss with Glaucoma?
You are not alone:
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Travatan, Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol maleate, Latanoprost (latest reports from 38,380 Glaucoma patients)
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 142,874 Memory loss patients).
Drugs that are associated with Memory lossMemory loss (3,325 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Memory lossMemory loss (3,288 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Glaucomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hu CY, Lee BJ, Cheng HF, Wang CY, "Acetazolamide-related life-threatening hypophosphatemia in a glaucoma patient", Journal of glaucoma, 2015 Apr .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Vpriv? - now
- Will you have Sudden Forgetfulness with Vpriv? - now
- Will you have Short-Term Memory Loss with Vpriv? - now
- Will you have Memory Aids with Vpriv? - now
- Will you have Loss Of Memory with Vpriv? - now
- Will you have Long-Term Memory Loss with Vpriv? - now
- Will you have Impaired Memory with Vpriv? - now
- Huang Se and Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Forgetfulness with Vpriv? - now
- Will you have Amnesia with Vpriv? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Plavix - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Plavix - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Botox - 18 minutes ago
- Prediction of Cymbalta, Baclofen for a 35 year old woman - 29 minutes ago
- Prediction of Cymbalta, Baclofen for a 35 year old woman - 59 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Wellbutrin Xl, Baclofen for a 64 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Losartan - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Norvasc, Xanax, Lovastatin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Norco, Benicar, Flomax, Folic Acid, Gabapentin for a 80 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Magnesium Citrate, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And Msm, B-12, Xanax, Potassium, Effexor Xr, Biotin, Glutamine, Gabapentin, Turmeric - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Effexor, Gabapentin, Acyclovir - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.