Will you have Tiredness with Glaucoma - from FDA reports
Tiredness is found among people with Glaucoma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xalatan and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 881 people who have Glaucoma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Tiredness and Glaucoma, and their synonyms.
What is Glaucoma?
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Acetazolamide, Alphagan, Alphagan p, Azopt, Betimol (latest reports from 38,380 Glaucoma patients)
What is Tiredness?
Tiredness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Tiredness patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
881 people who have Glaucoma and Tiredness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glaucoma and experience Tiredness *:
- female: 67.44 %
- male: 32.56 %
Age of people who have Glaucoma and experience Tiredness *:
- 0-1: 0.29 %
- 2-9: 0.44 %
- 10-19: 0.15 %
- 20-29: 0.29 %
- 30-39: 3.52 %
- 40-49: 3.37 %
- 50-59: 13.64 %
- 60+: 78.3 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 213 people, 24.18%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 122 people, 13.85%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 76 people, 8.63%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 75 people, 8.51%
- Pain: 73 people, 8.29%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 69 people, 7.83%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 66 people, 7.49%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 64 people, 7.26%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 57 people, 6.47%
- Diabetes: 50 people, 5.68%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xalatan: 209 people, 23.72%
- Combigan: 109 people, 12.37%
- Lumigan: 98 people, 11.12%
- Alphagan P: 62 people, 7.04%
- Travatan: 60 people, 6.81%
- Azopt: 60 people, 6.81%
- Humira: 54 people, 6.13%
- Vitamin D: 52 people, 5.90%
- Cosopt: 52 people, 5.90%
- Synthroid: 46 people, 5.22%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 188 people, 21.34%
- Dizziness: 163 people, 18.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 148 people, 16.80%
- Headache (pain in head): 131 people, 14.87%
- Breathing Difficulty: 127 people, 14.42%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 100 people, 11.35%
- Drowsiness: 92 people, 10.44%
- Pain: 88 people, 9.99%
- Fall: 84 people, 9.53%
- Diarrhea: 82 people, 9.31%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tiredness with Glaucoma?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Tiredness and Glaucoma
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hu CY, Lee BJ, Cheng HF, Wang CY, "Acetazolamide-related life-threatening hypophosphatemia in a glaucoma patient", Journal of glaucoma, 2015 Apr .
Drugs that are associated with TirednessTiredness (4,440 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause TirednessTiredness (5,802 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Glaucomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Decreased Appetite with Lamisil? - now
- Will you have Appetite Decreased with Lamisil? - now
- Will you have Reduced Appetite with Lamisil? - now
- Will you have Decreased Ventricular Afterload with Methotrexate? - a second ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Mass with Zonisamide? - a second ago
- Will you have Euphoric Mood with Vitamin E? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cholangitis with Nasacort? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Numbness In Feet with Zyprexa? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Saliva Analysis Abnormal with Withania? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Wide-Complex Tachycardia with Potassium Citrate? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - an hour ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Paxil, Flexeril, Wellbutrin, Norco, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.