Glioblastoma and Nosebleed
Nosebleed is found among people with Glioblastoma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Nosebleed with Glioblastoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 93 people who have Glioblastoma from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
93 people who have Glioblastoma and Nosebleed are studied.
What is Glioblastoma?
Glioblastoma (most common and most aggressive malignant primary brain tumour in humans) is found to be associated with 483 drugs and 262 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Nosebleed?
Nosebleed (bleeding from nose) is found to be associated with 3,247 drugs and 2,840 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nosebleed in Glioblastoma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glioblastoma and experienced Nosebleed *:
- female: 48.81 %
- male: 51.19 %
Age of people who have Glioblastoma and experienced Nosebleed *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.25 %
- 30-39: 6.25 %
- 40-49: 26.25 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 41.25 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Brain Neoplasm Malignant (brain cancer tumour): 5 people, 5.38%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 4.30%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 3.23%
- Post Procedural Oedema (excessive build-up of fluid in the body's tissues after procedure): 3 people, 3.23%
- Glioblastoma Multiforme (most common and deadliest of malignant primary brain tumours in adults): 2 people, 2.15%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 2.15%
- Depression: 2 people, 2.15%
- Mixed Oligo-Astrocytoma (a subset of brain tumours that present with an appearance of mixed glial cell origin): 2 people, 2.15%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 1.08%
- Barrett's Oesophagus (barrett's oesophagus is a disorder in which the lining of the oesophagus (the tube that carries food from the throat to the stomach) is damaged by stomach acid and changed to a lining similar to that of the stomach): 1 person, 1.08%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Avastin: 39 people, 41.94%
- Keppra: 21 people, 22.58%
- Decadron: 16 people, 17.20%
- Temozolomide: 11 people, 11.83%
- Dexamethasone: 11 people, 11.83%
- Bactrim: 10 people, 10.75%
- Zantac: 8 people, 8.60%
- Benadryl: 8 people, 8.60%
- Omeprazole: 7 people, 7.53%
- Ondansetron: 7 people, 7.53%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 26 people, 27.96%
- High Blood Pressure: 21 people, 22.58%
- Headache (pain in head): 18 people, 19.35%
- Weakness: 18 people, 19.35%
- Disease Progression: 17 people, 18.28%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15 people, 16.13%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 13 people, 13.98%
- Diarrhea: 12 people, 12.90%
- Fall: 11 people, 11.83%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 10 people, 10.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Nosebleed?Check whether Nosebleed is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Nosebleed:
- Nosebleed in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nosebleed in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nosebleed in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nosebleed:
- Xarelto: 7,535 reports
- Aspirin: 6,510 reports
- Coumadin: 3,010 reports
- Prednisone: 2,977 reports
- Furosemide: 2,875 reports
- Eliquis: 2,609 reports
- Omeprazole: 2,589 reports
- Lasix: 2,551 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,400 reports
- Methotrexate: 2,303 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Nosebleed:
- Nosebleed (3,247 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nosebleed:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 6,500 reports
- Stroke: 4,890 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,909 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 3,089 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,745 reports
- Pain: 1,900 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,796 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Nosebleed:
- Nosebleed (2,840 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Nosebleed and Glioblastoma, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Milk Of Magnesia and Fibula Fracture - now
- Fungal Nail Infection and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased - 3 seconds ago
- Meclizine and Gastric Ulcer Perforation - 4 seconds ago
- Glucosamine Sulfate and Lansoprazole drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Avapro and Oral Herpes - 5 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Toothaches - 6 seconds ago
- Diabinese and Hypoglycemia - 10 seconds ago
- Progesterone and Restless Leg Syndrome - 10 seconds ago
- Glycopyrrolate and Malignant Neoplasm Progression - 10 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Blood Uric Acid Abnormal - 11 seconds ago