Who have Exhaustion with Glioma - from FDA reports
Exhaustion is found among people with Glioma, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old, take medication Keppra and have Acute myeloid leukaemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43 people who have Glioma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
43 people who have Glioma and Exhaustion are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glioma and experience Exhaustion *:
- female: 53.12 %
- male: 46.88 %
Age of people who have Glioma and experience Exhaustion *:
- 0-1: 3.33 %
- 2-9: 16.67 %
- 10-19: 23.33 %
- 20-29: 3.33 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 13.33 %
- 50-59: 20.0 %
- 60+: 13.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged): 2 people, 4.65%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 2 people, 4.65%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 2.33%
- Polyneuropathy (neurological disorder that occurs when many peripheral nerves throughout the body malfunction simultaneously): 1 person, 2.33%
- Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor: 1 person, 2.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 2.33%
- Optic Glioma (optic disc tumour): 1 person, 2.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 2.33%
- Metastases To Spine (cancer spreads to spine): 1 person, 2.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 2.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Temodar: 5 people, 11.63%
- Keppra: 5 people, 11.63%
- Decadron: 4 people, 9.30%
- Thalomid: 4 people, 9.30%
- Temozolomide: 4 people, 9.30%
- Celebrex: 4 people, 9.30%
- Dilantin: 3 people, 6.98%
- Cyclophosphamide: 3 people, 6.98%
- Ativan: 3 people, 6.98%
- Ondansetron: 3 people, 6.98%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 11 people, 25.58%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 9 people, 20.93%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 20.93%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 8 people, 18.60%
- Fever: 8 people, 18.60%
- Diarrhea: 7 people, 16.28%
- Rashes (redness): 6 people, 13.95%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 5 people, 11.63%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 5 people, 11.63%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 5 people, 11.63%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Exhaustion with Glioma?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Exhaustion and Glioma
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Glioma (a type of tumour that starts in the brain or spine) (latest reports from 1,582 Glioma patients)
Exhaustion (tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Exhaustion patients).
Drugs that are associated with ExhaustionExhaustion (4,439 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ExhaustionExhaustion (5,811 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gliomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Impaired Swallowing with Ursodiol? - now
- Will you have Penis Pain with Allodynia? - now
- Will you have Dysphagia with Ursodiol? - now
- Will you have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia with Androgel? - now
- Will you have Dialysis Amyloidosis with Linzess? - a second ago
- Will you have Impaired Driving Ability with Bextra? - a second ago
- Will you have Swallowing Difficulty with Ursodiol? - a second ago
- Folic Acid and Cactus Fruit drug interaction - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Promethazine and Indomethacin - a second ago
- Will you have Vaccine Reaction with Magnesium Oxide? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Otezla - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Lisinopril, Flexeril, Tramadol, Gabapentin - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Restoril, Prilosec, Effexor Xr - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Pomegranate Fruit - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Probenecid - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Celebrex - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Griseofulvin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.