Who have Tiredness with Glioma - from FDA reports
Tiredness is found among people with Glioma, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old, take medication Keppra and have Acute myeloid leukaemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43 people who have Glioma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
43 people who have Glioma and Tiredness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glioma and experience Tiredness *:
- female: 53.12 %
- male: 46.88 %
Age of people who have Glioma and experience Tiredness *:
- 0-1: 3.33 %
- 2-9: 16.67 %
- 10-19: 23.33 %
- 20-29: 3.33 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 13.33 %
- 50-59: 20.0 %
- 60+: 13.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged): 2 people, 4.65%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 2 people, 4.65%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 2.33%
- Polyneuropathy (neurological disorder that occurs when many peripheral nerves throughout the body malfunction simultaneously): 1 person, 2.33%
- Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor: 1 person, 2.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 2.33%
- Optic Glioma (optic disc tumour): 1 person, 2.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 2.33%
- Metastases To Spine (cancer spreads to spine): 1 person, 2.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 2.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Temodar: 5 people, 11.63%
- Keppra: 5 people, 11.63%
- Decadron: 4 people, 9.30%
- Thalomid: 4 people, 9.30%
- Temozolomide: 4 people, 9.30%
- Celebrex: 4 people, 9.30%
- Dilantin: 3 people, 6.98%
- Cyclophosphamide: 3 people, 6.98%
- Ativan: 3 people, 6.98%
- Ondansetron: 3 people, 6.98%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 11 people, 25.58%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 9 people, 20.93%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 20.93%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 8 people, 18.60%
- Fever: 8 people, 18.60%
- Diarrhea: 7 people, 16.28%
- Rashes (redness): 6 people, 13.95%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 5 people, 11.63%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 5 people, 11.63%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 5 people, 11.63%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tiredness with Glioma?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Tiredness and Glioma
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Glioma (a type of tumour that starts in the brain or spine) (latest reports from 1,582 Glioma patients)
Tiredness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Tiredness patients).
Drugs that are associated with TirednessTiredness (4,434 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause TirednessTiredness (5,801 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Gliomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Mini Mental Status Examination Abnormal with Olmetec? - now
- Will you have Abdominal Obesity with Cephalexin? - a second ago
- Will you have Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder with Twynsta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain Poor with Phenergan? - 3 seconds ago
- Xifaxan and Montelukast Sodium drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eyelid Ptosis with Keloids? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Test Abnormal with Vyvanse? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Colitis Ischaemic with Alfuzosin Hydrochloride? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Discolouration with Phoslo? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Discoloration with Phoslo? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Cellcept, Prednisone - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Viagra - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Sandostatin, Sandostatin Lar - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nexium 24hr, Ibuprofen - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.