Gout and Pedal pulse decreased - from FDA reports
Pedal pulse decreased is reported only by a few people with Gout. We study 1 people who have Pedal pulse decreased and Gout from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
1 person who has Gout and Pedal Pulse Decreased is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gout and experience Pedal Pulse Decreased *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gout and experience Pedal Pulse Decreased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Urination - Excessive Volume (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cardiac Failure (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Micro-K (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lasix (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lantus (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dantrium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Coumadin (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Oedema Peripheral (1 person, 100.00%)
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Coma Scale Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Phosphorus Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Arrhythmias (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pedal pulse decreased and Gout?
- Check symptoms - is your pedal pulse decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePedal pulse decreased and Gout from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) can be treated by Allopurinol, Indomethacin, Uloric, Colcrys, Indocin (latest reports from 25,564 Gout patients)
Pedal Pulse Decreased
Pedal pulse decreased has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure (latest reports from 90 Pedal pulse decreased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Gouta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pedal pulse decreasedPedal pulse decreased
Other conditions that could case Pedal pulse decreasedPedal pulse decreased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, new to this. Third cardioversion, and they put me on xeralto. within a month, terrible pain in my right ankle. Like a sword run through it and still in it. I had previoiusly cut out meat, I don't drink. I lost 10 pounds quickly to stave off another afib. I hadn't been drinking much ...
Age 80 Have taken Xarelto for 6 months for AFIB. About a month ago, began with gout attacks left big to then right big toe... three days. Break of a week between. Now a continued attack that hasn't let up for six days. No change in usual healthy diet. No alcohol, nominal amts red meats and ...
I take 90 mg of brilinta twice a day Nd have come down with a gout attack. I have been prescribed indomethacin for past attacks but do not k ow if it is safe to take with the brilinta and font want to risk bleeding. Please advise if you can. I need to return to work on Monday or may lose my job. ...