Gout and Scleroderma - from FDA reports
Scleroderma is reported only by a few people with Gout. We study 2 people who have Scleroderma and Gout from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
2 people who have Gout and Scleroderma are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gout and experience Scleroderma *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gout and experience Scleroderma *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Psoriasis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Primary Myelofibrosis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hypovitaminosis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 50.00%)
- Carcinoid Tumor (1 person, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Stelara (1 person, 50.00%)
- Octreotide Acetate (1 person, 50.00%)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (1 person, 50.00%)
- Amlodipine (1 person, 50.00%)
- Allopurinol (1 person, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Raynaud's Phenomenon (2 people, 100.00%)
- Rhinitis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Protein - Urine (1 person, 50.00%)
- Photosensitivity Reaction (1 person, 50.00%)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Scleroderma and Gout?
- Check symptoms - is your scleroderma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeScleroderma and Gout from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) can be treated by Allopurinol, Indomethacin, Uloric, Colcrys, Indocin (latest reports from 25,564 Gout patients)
Scleroderma (hard skin) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary hypertension, systemic sclerosis (scleroderma), rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 6,531 Scleroderma patients).
Browse all symptoms of Gouta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause SclerodermaScleroderma
Other conditions that could case SclerodermaScleroderma
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
You may be interested in these reviews
I feel like I'm crying fiber optic pollen hairs! Am i the first to be pestered with the INEVITABLE porous EXPULSION OF EYE DISCHARGE. I know life's much more easy When We Pick Our Own Battles; but SERIOUSLY.
Hi there. I have had systemic scleroderma for nearly 20 years. Last week, I was diagnosed with an aortic aneurysm and atherosclerosis. I am only 55 coming down with something that usually occurs in the over 65 set. I have been searching for any information regarding the effects of my ...
Hi, new to this. Third cardioversion, and they put me on xeralto. within a month, terrible pain in my right ankle. Like a sword run through it and still in it. I had previoiusly cut out meat, I don't drink. I lost 10 pounds quickly to stave off another afib. I hadn't been drinking much ...
Age 80 Have taken Xarelto for 6 months for AFIB. About a month ago, began with gout attacks left big to then right big toe... three days. Break of a week between. Now a continued attack that hasn't let up for six days. No change in usual healthy diet. No alcohol, nominal amts red meats and ...