Gouty arthritis and Gastroesophageal reflux disease
Gastroesophageal reflux disease is found among people with Gouty arthritis, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Gastroesophageal reflux disease with Gouty arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Gouty arthritis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6 people who have Gouty Arthritis and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease are studied.
What is Gouty arthritis?
Gouty arthritis (joint inflammation with crystal formation) is found to be associated with 595 drugs and 337 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastroesophageal reflux disease?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) is found to be associated with 3,553 drugs and 3,093 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastroesophageal reflux disease in Gouty arthritis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gouty Arthritis and experienced Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Gouty Arthritis and experienced Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sinus Disorder (disease of sinus): 2 people, 33.33%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 33.33%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 2 people, 33.33%
- Pain: 2 people, 33.33%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 33.33%
- Nervous System Disorder (a general class of medical conditions affecting the nervous system): 2 people, 33.33%
- Infection: 2 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 33.33%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 2 people, 33.33%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 2 people, 33.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vitamin B: 2 people, 33.33%
- Protonix: 2 people, 33.33%
- Pantoprazole: 2 people, 33.33%
- Flonase: 2 people, 33.33%
- Dexilant: 2 people, 33.33%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 33.33%
- Zyban: 1 person, 16.67%
- Xanax: 1 person, 16.67%
- Vioxx: 1 person, 16.67%
- Pravachol: 1 person, 16.67%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Chronic Kidney Disease: 2 people, 33.33%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 16.67%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 1 person, 16.67%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 16.67%
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 16.67%
- Cardiac Failure: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 16.67%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease?Check whether Gastroesophageal reflux disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastroesophageal reflux disease:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastroesophageal reflux disease:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastroesophageal reflux disease:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (3,553 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastroesophageal reflux disease:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastroesophageal reflux disease:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (3,093 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Gouty arthritis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Novalgin and Intestinal Resection - 15 seconds ago
- Nicotine and Primary Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction - 21 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Thyroid Cancer - 30 seconds ago
- Singulair and Green Tea Extract drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Excessive Eye Blinking - 36 seconds ago
- Cubicin and Atypical Pneumonia - 45 seconds ago
- Poisoning Deliberate and Hypotension - 51 seconds ago
- Adderall 5 and Gastric Bypass - a minute ago
- Cardizem and Urinary Retention - a minute ago
- Robinul Forte and Indigestion - a minute ago