Grand mal convulsion and Benign enlargement of the prostate - from FDA reports
Benign enlargement of the prostate is reported only by a few people with Grand mal convulsion. We study 3 people who have Benign enlargement of the prostate and Grand mal convulsion from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 23, 2017
3 people who have Grand Mal Convulsion and Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Grand Mal Convulsion and experience Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 50 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Schizophrenia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Panic Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Bone Loss (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Dilantin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Tegretol (1 person, 33.33%)
- Prinivil (1 person, 33.33%)
- Flomax (1 person, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cataract (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 33.33%)
- Balance Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Apparent Death (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Benign enlargement of the prostate and Grand mal convulsion?
- Check symptoms - is your benign enlargement of the prostate caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBenign enlargement of the prostate and Grand mal convulsion from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Grand Mal Convulsion
Grand mal convulsion (a type of generalized seizure that affects the entire brain) (latest reports from 19,176 Grand mal convulsion patients)
Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate
Benign enlargement of the prostate has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate, prostate examination abnormal (latest reports from 26,242 Benign enlargement of the prostate patients).
Browse all symptoms of Grand mal convulsiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Benign enlargement of the prostateBenign enlargement of the prostate
Other conditions that could case Benign enlargement of the prostateBenign enlargement of the prostate
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am receiving medication for hyper tension, angina, and back pain. I DO NOT TAKE NITRATES FOR THE ANGINA attacks preferring to rest where the symptoms soon abate, would it be OK to ask my GP for Cialis to aid my diagnosed enlarged prostrate and assist my poor love life
You may be interested in these posts
Just had a biopsy on my prostate, which is enlarged. Right Side. Report says there is microlithiais and one area of chronic inflamation. No evidence of high grade PIN, what ever that is? Left Side. Area of closely packed glands without nuclear atypia and a few glands with features ...
I use Advair and Atrovent and don't know if they are the cause of my enlarged prostrate. I have to take Tamulosen every night to control my prostate problems. Does anyone know if the enlarged prostrate is caused by these drugs or if it is just aggraveted from them? Ipratropium bromide is the ...
I have a variety of things wrong with me and Dr's are continually trying meds on me for my pain and arthritis to slow it down and try alot for non narcotics which are useless on me but if I have a new dr I usually humor them and try what they are pushing (let's say I have more knowledge then ...
Hi. I am an 18 year old male. I had two grand mal seizures about a month ago. Previously, I was completely healthy and had never had a seizure before in my life. Afterwards, I spent two days in the hospital and had a cat scan, mri, and EEG test, all normal. The doctors did not know the cause ...