Guillain barre syndrome and Dry mouth
Dry mouth is reported only by a few people with Guillain barre syndrome.
The study analyzes which people have Dry mouth with Guillain barre syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Dry mouth and Guillain barre syndrome from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Guillain Barre Syndrome and Dry Mouth are studied.
What is Guillain barre syndrome?
Guillain barre syndrome (the body's immune system attacks its peripheral nervous system) is found to be associated with 1,271 drugs and 735 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Dry mouth?
Dry mouth is found to be associated with 2,915 drugs and 2,418 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dry mouth in Guillain barre syndrome reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Guillain Barre Syndrome and experienced Dry Mouth *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Guillain Barre Syndrome and experienced Dry Mouth *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zanaflex: 1 person, 33.33%
- Xopenex Hfa: 1 person, 33.33%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cartia Xt: 1 person, 33.33%
- Colace: 1 person, 33.33%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fragmin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lasix: 1 person, 33.33%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 33.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 2 people, 66.67%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Dry mouth?Check whether Dry mouth is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Dry mouth:
- Dry mouth in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dry mouth in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dry mouth in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dry mouth:
- Aspirin: 3,789 reports
- Lyrica: 3,043 reports
- Spiriva: 2,980 reports
- Prednisone: 2,946 reports
- Omeprazole: 2,816 reports
- Synthroid: 2,598 reports
- Detrol: 2,587 reports
- Metformin: 2,390 reports
- Gabapentin: 2,273 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,269 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dry mouth:
- Dry mouth (2,915 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dry mouth:
- High blood pressure: 4,294 reports
- Depression: 3,693 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,527 reports
- Pain: 2,832 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 2,422 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 2,413 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,152 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dry mouth:
- Dry mouth (2,418 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Dry mouth and Guillain barre syndrome, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Actonel and Remeron drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Remeron and Duragesic-100 drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Toprol-Xl and Remeron drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Augmentin '500' and Musculoskeletal Pain - 28 seconds ago
- Remeron and Advair Hfa drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Januvia and Remeron drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Novalgin vs. Darvocet-N 50 - 36 seconds ago
- Rhinocort vs. Beconase Aq - 38 seconds ago
- Botox and Sinus Tachycardia - 44 seconds ago
- Chronic Thyroiditis and drugs of ingredients of alcohol - 48 seconds ago