Haematotympanum and Calculus - from FDA reports
There is no Calculus reported by people with Haematotympanum yet. We study people who have Calculus and Haematotympanum from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Calculus and Haematotympanum?
- Check symptoms - is your calculus caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCalculus and Haematotympanum from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Haematotympanum (presence of blood in the tympanic cavity of the middle ea) (latest reports from 38 Haematotympanum patients)
Calculus (stone) has been reported by people with bronchitis, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 5 Calculus patients).