Haemolytic uraemic syndrome and Abdominal discomfort
Abdominal discomfort is found among people with Haemolytic uraemic syndrome, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Abdominal discomfort with Haemolytic uraemic syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 58 people who have Haemolytic uraemic syndrome from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
58 people who have Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome and Abdominal Discomfort are studied.
What is Haemolytic uraemic syndrome?
Haemolytic uraemic syndrome (blood clotting disease caused by e. coli infection, birth control pills, pneumonia, medications, and more) is found to be associated with 756 drugs and 550 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Abdominal discomfort?
Abdominal discomfort is found to be associated with 3,605 drugs and 2,653 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abdominal discomfort in Haemolytic uraemic syndrome reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome and experienced Abdominal Discomfort *:
- female: 62.86 %
- male: 37.14 %
Age of people who have Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome and experienced Abdominal Discomfort *:
- 0-1: 13.64 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 13.64 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 36.36 %
- 60+: 36.36 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 11 people, 18.97%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 5.17%
- Sinus Disorder (disease of sinus): 2 people, 3.45%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 3.45%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 2 people, 3.45%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 1.72%
- Itching: 1 person, 1.72%
- Constipation: 1 person, 1.72%
- Hyperchlorhydria (gastric acid levels are higher in stomach): 1 person, 1.72%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 1.72%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Soliris: 56 people, 96.55%
- Amlodipine: 10 people, 17.24%
- Myfortic: 6 people, 10.34%
- Cellcept: 6 people, 10.34%
- Dexilant: 5 people, 8.62%
- Rapamune: 5 people, 8.62%
- Cipro: 5 people, 8.62%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 5.17%
- Niaspan: 2 people, 3.45%
- Flonase: 2 people, 3.45%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 22 people, 37.93%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 17 people, 29.31%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 16 people, 27.59%
- Diarrhea: 15 people, 25.86%
- Headache (pain in head): 15 people, 25.86%
- Abdominal Pain: 9 people, 15.52%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 9 people, 15.52%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 9 people, 15.52%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 9 people, 15.52%
- Dizziness: 8 people, 13.79%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Abdominal discomfort?Check whether Abdominal discomfort is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Abdominal discomfort:
- Abdominal discomfort in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal discomfort in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal discomfort in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal discomfort:
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal discomfort:
- Abdominal discomfort (3,605 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal discomfort:
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal discomfort:
- Abdominal discomfort (2,653 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Abdominal discomfort and Haemolytic uraemic syndrome, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Phenergan and Echinacea drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Cimzia and Aclovate drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Imdur and Vitreous Floaters - 8 seconds ago
- Azmacort and Flank Pain - 10 seconds ago
- Ontruzant and Constipation - 11 seconds ago
- Valsartan and Antinuclear Antibody Positive - 19 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Organising Pneumonia - 26 seconds ago
- Vitamin E and Periorbital Haemorrhage - 27 seconds ago
- Fludrocortisone Acetate and Chondroitin drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Tarka and Enlarged Heart - 29 seconds ago