Hbp and Cardiac flutter
Cardiac flutter is found among people with Hbp, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Cardiac flutter with Hbp. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 324 people who have Hbp from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
324 people who have Hbp and Cardiac Flutter are studied.
What is Hbp?
Hbp is found to be associated with 4,705 drugs and 5,082 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Cardiac flutter?
Cardiac flutter (abnormal heart rhythm) is found to be associated with 1,207 drugs and 645 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cardiac flutter in Hbp reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hbp and experienced Cardiac flutter *:
Age of people who have Hbp and experienced Cardiac flutter *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Cardiac flutter?Check whether Cardiac flutter is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cardiac flutter in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cardiac flutter in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Cardiac flutter:
- Aspirin: 436 reports
- Synthroid: 241 reports
- Lipitor: 217 reports
- Prednisone: 205 reports
- Vitamin d: 197 reports
- Omeprazole: 195 reports
- Humira: 193 reports
- Metformin: 187 reports
- Lasix: 183 reports
- Lisinopril: 175 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter (1,207 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Cardiac flutter:
- Multiple sclerosis: 381 reports
- High blood pressure: 325 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 273 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 252 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 231 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 207 reports
- Osteoporosis: 143 reports
- Pain: 138 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter (645 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Cardiac flutter and Hbp, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Elder and Belching - 2 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Sublimaze drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Vitamin B12 drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Boswellia vs. Methotrexate Preservative Free - 44 seconds ago
- Meropenem and Nystatin drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Tamsulosin drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Lupron and Skin Cancer - 59 seconds ago
- Equetro vs. Neurontin - a minute ago
- Tenormin vs. Carvedilol - a minute ago
- Tamsulosin and Dexilant drug interaction - a minute ago