Hbp and Pneumonia viral
Pneumonia viral is found among people with Hbp, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Pneumonia viral with Hbp. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 131 people who have Hbp from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
131 people who have Hbp and Pneumonia Viral are studied.
What is Hbp?
Hbp is found to be associated with 4,684 drugs and 5,076 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Pneumonia viral?
Pneumonia viral is found to be associated with 745 drugs and 393 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pneumonia viral in Hbp reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hbp and experienced Pneumonia viral *:
Age of people who have Hbp and experienced Pneumonia viral *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Pneumonia viral?Check whether Pneumonia viral is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Pneumonia viral:
- Pneumonia viral in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pneumonia viral in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pneumonia viral in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pneumonia viral:
All the drugs that are associated with Pneumonia viral:
- Pneumonia viral (745 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pneumonia viral:
- Asthma: 103 reports
- Hbp: 131 reports
- High blood pressure: 119 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 203 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 135 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pneumonia viral:
- Pneumonia viral (393 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pneumonia viral and Hbp, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Stools Watery and drugs of ingredients of metronidazole - 2 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Haemorrhoids - 13 seconds ago
- Reclast and Fluticasone Propionate drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Flonase Allergy Relief and Urination - Excessive At Night - 19 seconds ago
- Nitrolingual and Feeling Jittery - 21 seconds ago
- Ciprofloxacin and Blood Bicarbonate Increased - 36 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Hepatomegaly - 37 seconds ago
- Phenytoin and Swallowing Difficulty - 54 seconds ago
- Topamax and Injection Site Haemorrhage - 56 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Deformity - 58 seconds ago