Headache and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Headache, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Yasmin and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Headache. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,739 people who have Headache from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 09, 2018
1,739 people who have Headache and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Headache and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 82.08 %
- male: 17.92 %
Age of people who have Headache and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.2 %
- 10-19: 5.89 %
- 20-29: 17.21 %
- 30-39: 20.33 %
- 40-49: 21.61 %
- 50-59: 17.01 %
- 60+: 17.75 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Birth Control (294 people, 16.91%)
- Depression (254 people, 14.61%)
- Stress And Anxiety (198 people, 11.39%)
- High Blood Pressure (174 people, 10.01%)
- Migraine (163 people, 9.37%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (380 people, 21.85%)
- Yaz (367 people, 21.10%)
- Ibuprofen (252 people, 14.49%)
- Tylenol (180 people, 10.35%)
- Lyrica (173 people, 9.95%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Injury (427 people, 24.55%)
- Stress And Anxiety (421 people, 24.21%)
- Emotional Distress (300 people, 17.25%)
- Nausea (268 people, 15.41%)
- Fatigue (211 people, 12.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Headache?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Headache from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Headache (pain in head) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Tylenol, Aspirin, Advil (latest reports from 344,771 Headache patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Headachea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
I had blood work done because I've been feeling sick to my stomach a lot lately. My pancreatic enzymes are elevated. I take low dose of generic topamax and Effexor daily. Has this ever happened to anyone??
You may be interested in these posts
I was put on plavix and aspirin daily 2 months ago for 6 months after undergoing surgery for a pipeline for a brain aneurism. My headaches only started 2 weeks ago. I am trying to find out if it's the medication causing my headaches. I also had contrast dye with my ct two weeks ago then the ...
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...