Heart palpitations and Postural kyphosis - from FDA reports
Postural kyphosis is reported only by a few people with Heart palpitations. We study 1 people who have Postural kyphosis and Heart palpitations from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1 person who has Heart Palpitations and Postural Kyphosis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heart Palpitations and experience Postural Kyphosis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Heart Palpitations and experience Postural Kyphosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pulmicort Flexhaler: 1 person, 100.00%
- Proventil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Albuterol: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 1 person, 100.00%
- Parathyroid Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Movement Disorder (neurological syndromes where they may be excess of movement or a paucity of movement that is not connected to weakness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Autonomic Failure Syndrome (a degenerative disease of the autonomic nervous system): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Postural kyphosis with Heart palpitations?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Postural kyphosis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Toprol-xl, Propranolol hydrochloride, Metoprolol succinate (latest reports from 81,284 Heart palpitations patients)
Postural kyphosis (round back) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, multiple myeloma, metastases to bone, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,212 Postural kyphosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Postural kyphosisPostural kyphosis (1,023 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Postural kyphosisPostural kyphosis (519 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Heart palpitationsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePostural kyphosis and Heart palpitations from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Heart Palpitations and Postural Kyphosis
- Support group for people who have Heart Palpitations (749 members)
- Support group for people who have Postural Kyphosis (12 members)
Can you answer these questions
- What can i do to prevent these palpitations
- I'm wondering if the Loratadine 10 mg (AllerClear is what Costco calls it) might be causing my heart palpitations and pounding. When my heart pounds like that I am also very fatigued even though sleeping at night just fine. Sometimes pounds with exercise but not always. Will need to journal...
- I have just found out about kyphosis and the links to emotions. I really struugle to live a normal life with my back.. i click it constantly aal day long to relief pain, stretching in all sorts of directions to try and click it when it feels 'stuck' or 'numb' and i also really struggle with my...
- I have irregular heart beat, occasional pain in my head, nervous heart palpitations, after taking sucralfate for approximately one month. Does anyone have similar symptoms.
- I experience heart palpitations and have been working to bring my blood pressure levels down. I was told cayenne pepper capsules could help. However, after I take the capsules the palpitations immediately begin.
You may be interested in these posts
- My mother has a prolapsed disc and taken naproxen for pain for the last month .She is now expreiencing palpitations what other painkillers can she take as naproxen ibuprofen seem to aggravate.
- My brother seems to have heart palpitations when he takes Sinemet, but doctors have given him no alternative.
- In 6 months I have lost 3" in height, lost 28lbs but gained 8" on my abdomen. Undiagnosed but suspect steroid induced osteoporosis compression fractures. Have kyphosis, rib pain mostly.
- I was diagnosed with adhesive arachnoiditis in 2014 and Sjogren's Syndrome a month later, and now I've been having neck problems and have cervical kyphosis and severe arthritis in my cervical spine. C4 C5 C6 .
- I took NAC and had heart palpitations. I have narcolepsy and am female.
- Zetia and Ultravist drug interaction
- Prednisone and Cannabis drug interaction
- Will you have X-Ray Abnormal with Neulasta?
- Will you have Rickets with Paracetamol?
- Will you have Vitamin D Deficiency with Paracetamol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zetia and Ultravist
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and Cannabis
- Support group for people who take Neulasta and have X-Ray Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Paracetamol and have Rickets?
- Support group for people who take Paracetamol and have Vitamin D Deficiency?
- What to expect when you take Zetia and Ultravist
- What to expect when you take Prednisone and Cannabis
- What to expect when you take Neulasta and have X-Ray Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Paracetamol and have Rickets?
- What to expect when you take Paracetamol and have Vitamin D Deficiency?
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Heparin, Cannabis
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Harvoni
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Muse, Valsartan, Amlodipine, Methylin Er, Testosterone Cypionate, Oxycodone, Levitra, Nizoral, Ibu, Aspirin
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Tambocor
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisolone, Candesartan Cilexetil
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.