Heart palpitations and Postural kyphosis - from FDA reports
Postural kyphosis is reported only by a few people with Heart palpitations. We study 1 people who have Postural kyphosis and Heart palpitations from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Heart Palpitations and Postural Kyphosis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heart Palpitations and experience Postural Kyphosis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Heart Palpitations and experience Postural Kyphosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vitamin K: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depo-Provera: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Famotidine: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardiolipin Antibody Positive: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Postural kyphosis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Heart palpitations and Postural kyphosis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Toprol-xl, Propranolol hydrochloride, Metoprolol succinate (latest reports from 81,284 Heart palpitations patients)
Postural kyphosis (round back) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, multiple myeloma, metastases to bone, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,212 Postural kyphosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Postural kyphosisPostural kyphosis (949 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Postural kyphosisPostural kyphosis (521 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Heart palpitationsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Heart Palpitations and Postural Kyphosis
- Support group for people who have Heart Palpitations (792 members)
- Support group for people who have Postural Kyphosis (13 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- This is Teresa. I have had heart palpitations for around 2 weeks but have taken Apple Cider Vinegar for a lot longer. I think it could be pain n meds and Antiviral drug.
- Jim here, 65, I am experiencing Heart Pounding. Most of the time it is Severe when I bend down picking something up. Other times after some light physical activity. Have had a Full cardiac workup, everything good. I don't smoke, no high BP. Taking 100 mg Trazadone. Anyone experiencing this symptom?!
- In 6 months I have lost 3" in height, lost 28lbs but gained 8" on my abdomen. Undiagnosed but suspect steroid induced osteoporosis compression fractures. Have kyphosis, rib pain mostly.
- I was diagnosed with adhesive arachnoiditis in 2014 and Sjogren's Syndrome a month later, and now I've been having neck problems and have cervical kyphosis and severe arthritis in my cervical spine. C4 C5 C6 .
- I have been suffering from severe anxiety and have developed a hunchback. Help!
- Will you have Bladder Outlet Obstruction with Bactrim?
- Will you have Iris Disorder with Aldara?
- Will you have Toothache with Ibu?
- Will you have Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever with Long-Term Memory Loss?
- Will you have Seizure Disorder with Iressa?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Bactrim and have Bladder Outlet Obstruction?
- Support group for people who take Aldara and have Iris Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Ibu and have Toothache?
- Support group for people who have Long-Term Memory Loss and Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
- Support group for people who take Iressa and have Seizure Disorder?
- Hi. I have been taking Plaquenil for about two years since I was diagnosed with lupus, Mctd,...
- I have been on this drug for over 10 years as well as steroids. I take them for auto immune...
- I have been so sick with this metallic taste in my mouth for almost 2 years..will call my...
- I've been on anastrozole since 12/2016...sick to my stomach with metallic taste..I just discovered...
- My wife was treated for stage 3 breast cancer in 2016 and has been taking letrozole since the fall...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.