Heart transplant and Acute myocardial infarction - from FDA reports
Acute myocardial infarction is found among people with Heart transplant, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, take medication Mycophenolate mofetil and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Acute myocardial infarction with Heart transplant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Heart transplant from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
14 people who have Heart Transplant and Acute Myocardial Infarction are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heart Transplant and experience Acute Myocardial Infarction *:
- female: 14.29 %
- male: 85.71 %
Age of people who have Heart Transplant and experience Acute Myocardial Infarction *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 41.67 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 14.29%)
- Vascular Graft Complication (1 person, 7.14%)
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 7.14%)
- Renal Disorder (1 person, 7.14%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 7.14%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Neoral (5 people, 35.71%)
- Mycophenolate Mofetil (5 people, 35.71%)
- Prograf (4 people, 28.57%)
- Cellcept (4 people, 28.57%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 28.57%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Heart Transplant Rejection (7 people, 50.00%)
- Coronary Artery Thrombosis (5 people, 35.71%)
- Electrocardiogram St Segment Elevation (4 people, 28.57%)
- Breathing Difficulty (4 people, 28.57%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (4 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acute myocardial infarction and Heart transplant?
- Check symptoms - is your acute myocardial infarction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcute myocardial infarction and Heart transplant from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Heart transplant can be treated by Prograf, Cellcept, Prednisone, Rapamune (latest reports from 3,884 Heart transplant patients)
Acute Myocardial Infarction
Acute myocardial infarction (acute heart attack) has been reported by people with diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, pain (latest reports from 29,306 Acute myocardial infarction patients).