Who have Dka with Heart transplant - from FDA reports
Dka is found among people with Heart transplant, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, take medication Micardis and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who have Heart transplant from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
13 people who have Heart Transplant and Dka are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heart Transplant and experience Dka *:
- female: 36.36 %
- male: 63.64 %
Age of people who have Heart Transplant and experience Dka *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 54.55 %
- 20-29: 18.18 %
- 30-39: 18.18 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 3 people, 23.08%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 23.08%
- Kidney Transplant: 1 person, 7.69%
- Cardiac Failure: 1 person, 7.69%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Prograf: 3 people, 23.08%
- Norvasc: 3 people, 23.08%
- Micardis: 3 people, 23.08%
- Tacrolimus: 1 person, 7.69%
- Mycophenolate Mofetil: 1 person, 7.69%
- Everolimus: 1 person, 7.69%
- Ciclosporin: 1 person, 7.69%
- Cellcept: 1 person, 7.69%
- Carnitine: 1 person, 7.69%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diabetes: 8 people, 61.54%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 30.77%
- Thirst - Excessive: 4 people, 30.77%
- Urination - Excessive Volume: 4 people, 30.77%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 3 people, 23.08%
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 23.08%
- Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome (posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome (pres), also known as reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome (rpls), is a syndrome characterized by headache, confusion, seizures and visual loss): 3 people, 23.08%
- Thirst: 3 people, 23.08%
- Ketonuria (ketones in urine): 2 people, 15.38%
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 2 people, 15.38%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dka with Heart transplant?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dka and Heart transplant
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Heart transplant can be treated by Prograf, Cellcept, Prednisone, Neoral, Rapamune (latest reports from 4,702 Heart transplant patients)
Dka has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, type 1 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 24,148 Dka patients).
Drugs that are associated with DkaDka (1,662 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DkaDka (1,228 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Heart transplanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Shivering with Blopress? - a second ago
- Will you have Rigors with Blopress? - a second ago
- Will you have Chills with Blopress? - a second ago
- Humulin R and Sage drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Fatigue with Fish Oil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weariness with Fish Oil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tiredness with Fish Oil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lethargy with Fish Oil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion with Fish Oil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Fish Oil? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.