Hepatitis c and Cellulitis - from FDA reports
Cellulitis is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Ribavirin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Cellulitis with Hepatitis c. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 440 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
440 people who have Hepatitis C and Cellulitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hepatitis C and experience Cellulitis *:
- female: 34.47 %
- male: 65.53 %
Age of people who have Hepatitis C and experience Cellulitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.12 %
- 30-39: 7.26 %
- 40-49: 24.86 %
- 50-59: 42.46 %
- 60+: 24.3 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (18 people, 4.09%)
- Preventive Health Care (10 people, 2.27%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (8 people, 1.82%)
- Hepatitis B (6 people, 1.36%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 1.14%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ribavirin (157 people, 35.68%)
- Pegasys (113 people, 25.68%)
- Rebetol (95 people, 21.59%)
- Peg-Intron (86 people, 19.55%)
- Incivek (48 people, 10.91%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Anaemia (78 people, 17.73%)
- Rashes (77 people, 17.50%)
- Fever (48 people, 10.91%)
- Thrombocytopenia (40 people, 9.09%)
- Fatigue (40 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cellulitis and Hepatitis c?
- Check symptoms - is your cellulitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCellulitis and Hepatitis c from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek, Ribasphere (latest reports from 106,193 Hepatitis c patients)
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 38,531 Cellulitis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hepatitis ca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause CellulitisCellulitis
Other conditions that could case CellulitisCellulitis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosed yesterday with cellulitis after going to numerous doctors who could not figure out what was going on with me. I get very itchy, burning stinging welts. One doctor told me it was some kind of insect bite. I had my apartment fumigated several times, even for bed bugs. I can go ...
I am in pain everyday! My life sucks! I just want to know how to get some relief! Most days I don't want to get out of bed! My feet and legs hurt the most on me but lately my hands are starting to hurt! On my right foot I have a lump on the bottom of my foot, I have bunions(big) on both feet, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Very sore swelling in legs and feet since taking MM - prescribed by Rheumatologist for large vessel vasculitis. Have discontinued treatment now and seeing GP for antibiotics now that I know the cause.
I used to be very fit. If I eat and workout my skin would be fine. Since I started with the Hypothyroid issue I started seen changes in my skin. It is saggy and with lot of cellulitis. I take Novotiral (T3 and T4).