Hiatal hernia and Fear of disease - from FDA reports
Fear of disease is reported only by a few people with Hiatal hernia. We study 1 people who have Fear of disease and Hiatal hernia from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
1 person who has Hiatal Hernia and Fear Of Disease is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hiatal Hernia and experience Fear Of Disease *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hiatal Hernia and experience Fear Of Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stroke (1 person, 100.00%)
- Neck Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Menstruation Irregular (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
- Back Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zocor (1 person, 100.00%)
- Yasmin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pravachol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Motrin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen Sodium (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stroke (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Memory Loss (1 person, 100.00%)
- Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Head Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fear of disease and Hiatal hernia?
- Check symptoms - is your fear of disease caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFear of disease and Hiatal hernia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix (latest reports from 16,506 Hiatal hernia patients)
Fear Of Disease
Fear of disease has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, premenstrual syndrome, acne, pain (latest reports from 1,614 Fear of disease patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hiatal herniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Fear of diseaseFear of disease
Other conditions that could case Fear of diseaseFear of disease
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I would like to ask how to manage GERD without having to continue with PPIs as they are making my life misery. I am already on blunt diet (no fat, no spices, no red meat, no acidic food, no alcohol, no cigarettes, no fizzy drinks, no coffee), taking supplements like Liquorice DGL, Slippery ...
You may be interested in these posts
I'm in so much pain with my hiatal hernia and hyperthyroidism. It's a hard hard battle everyday and especially at night. I'm going to have another test to see if I suffer also with lupus. I feel like I'm having a heart attack just about every day! I'm give out with research and having to wait so ...
Hi I am suffering with hiatal hernia with GERD LA grade and MVP with hypertension request if someone who has overcome these can advise what to do.. taking PPI bit of no help feeling breathless sometimes. Thanks