Who have Osteoporosis with Hidradenitis - from FDA reports
Osteoporosis is reported only by a few people with Hidradenitis. We study 3 people who have Osteoporosis and Hidradenitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
3 people who have Hidradenitis and Osteoporosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hidradenitis and experience Osteoporosis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hidradenitis and experience Osteoporosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 2 people, 66.67%
- Accutane: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Uveitis (inflammation of the uvea): 1 person, 33.33%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 33.33%
- Tumor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Suicidal Ideation: 1 person, 33.33%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 33.33%
- Rectal Haemorrhage (bleeding from anus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 1 person, 33.33%
- Intestinal Obstruction: 1 person, 33.33%
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: 1 person, 33.33%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Osteoporosis with Hidradenitis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Osteoporosis and Hidradenitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Hidradenitis (chronic disease of a type of sweat gland) (latest reports from 4,401 Hidradenitis patients)
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure (latest reports from 211,667 Osteoporosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with OsteoporosisOsteoporosis (2,052 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause OsteoporosisOsteoporosis (1,595 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hidradenitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ko KD, Cho BL, "Risedronate-related Localized Amnesia in an Elderly Patient with Osteoporosis", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2012 Dec .
- Hirschmann S, Gibel A, Tsvelikhovsky I, Lisker A, "Late-Onset Psychosis and Risedronate Treatment for Osteoporosis: A Case Report", Clinical schizophrenia & related psychoses, 2013 May .
- Lee WY, Sun LM, Lin MC, Liang JA, Chang SN, Sung FC, Muo CH, Kao CH, "A higher dosage of oral alendronate will increase the subsequent cancer risk of osteoporosis patients in Taiwan: a population-based cohort study", PloS one, 2012 Dec .
Recent general studies
- Will you have High Risk Sexual Behavior with Gabapentin? - now
- Will you have H1N1 with Levetiracetam? - now
- Will you have Face Injury with Flax Seed Oil? - now
- Will you have Baby Rash with Aak? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Inguinal Hernia with Acetylcysteine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hernia - Inguinal with Acetylcysteine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Discharge with Ciloxan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hernia with Acetylcysteine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Tonic Convulsion with Xarelto? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Staphylococcal Impetigo with Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.