High blood cholesterol and Insomnia - from FDA reports
Insomnia is found among people with High blood cholesterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lipitor and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Insomnia with High blood cholesterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,334 people who have High blood cholesterol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 12, 2017
5,334 people who have High Blood Cholesterol and Insomnia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Cholesterol and experience Insomnia *:
- female: 62.76 %
- male: 37.24 %
Age of people who have High Blood Cholesterol and experience Insomnia *:
- 0-1: 0.02 %
- 2-9: 0.02 %
- 10-19: 0.14 %
- 20-29: 0.47 %
- 30-39: 3.38 %
- 40-49: 10.74 %
- 50-59: 27.14 %
- 60+: 58.07 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1,416 people, 26.55%)
- Depression (635 people, 11.90%)
- Diabetes (576 people, 10.80%)
- Pain (503 people, 9.43%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (478 people, 8.96%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (1,149 people, 21.54%)
- Crestor (819 people, 15.35%)
- Simvastatin (672 people, 12.60%)
- Aspirin (534 people, 10.01%)
- Zocor (424 people, 7.95%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (1,088 people, 20.40%)
- Stress And Anxiety (867 people, 16.25%)
- Muscle Aches (806 people, 15.11%)
- Pain (795 people, 14.90%)
- Weakness (778 people, 14.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Insomnia and High blood cholesterol?
- Check symptoms - is your insomnia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeInsomnia and High blood cholesterol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Cholesterol
High blood cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,334 High blood cholesterol patients)
Insomnia (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, insomnia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 230,061 Insomnia patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood cholesterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause InsomniaInsomnia
Other conditions that could case InsomniaInsomnia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
I took 4 shots of Lupron for prostate cancer. They were once a month and the last one was in Dec of 2016. I had my Lipids tested in February and my triglycerides were 1100. I have started taking Atorvastatin 80 mg (generic Lipitor) and Ezetimibe 10 mg. Has anyone had a huge increase in their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I am new on the group, and I have dopa responsive dystonia, which is well treated. However I often fell very tired doing the day, and often fell like i will never really get my head to wake up. and I often wake up many times doing the night, and can have trouble falling a sleep, but that is ...
I am currently using Praluent which is same class of medication like repatha, as I read this report I am experiencing very high triglycerides level and do the experts say regarding what to if stop medication or continue.
I started taking Tumeric 6 days ago for anxiety and depression. I take 550mg in the morning and at bedtime. The first three days were great, but the last three days I have been waking up at 4:15am and was wide awake. I ave read that Tumeric helps with sleep but also read that it creates ...