High blood pressure and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,006 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
11,006 people who have High Blood Pressure and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 71.49 %
- male: 28.51 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.06 %
- 2-9: 0.02 %
- 10-19: 0.33 %
- 20-29: 1.7 %
- 30-39: 5.3 %
- 40-49: 12.19 %
- 50-59: 26.7 %
- 60+: 53.72 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (2,328 people, 21.15%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1,504 people, 13.67%)
- Depression (1,333 people, 12.11%)
- Diabetes (1,316 people, 11.96%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1,042 people, 9.47%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (1,508 people, 13.70%)
- Lisinopril (1,333 people, 12.11%)
- Lyrica (1,200 people, 10.90%)
- Lipitor (838 people, 7.61%)
- Norvasc (800 people, 7.27%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,592 people, 14.46%)
- Fatigue (1,538 people, 13.97%)
- Joint Pain (1,470 people, 13.36%)
- Pain In Extremity (1,413 people, 12.84%)
- Weakness (1,377 people, 12.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and High blood pressure?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,355 High blood pressure patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Other conditions that could case Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I take Meclazine for vertigo from a head injury. Lately it seems I have been having low blood pressure at night and when I take my meclazine for my vertigo it seems to help stabilize my blood pressure. Has Meclazine been know to help those with low blood pressure?
I take Meclazine for vertigo from a head injury. Lately it seems I have been having low blood pressure at night and when I take my meclazine for my vertigo it seems to help stabilize my blood pressure. Has Meclazine been know to help those with blood pressure?
You may be interested in these posts
I've been taking Prolia for 1 3/4 years to manage my osteoporosis. My blood pressure was always well within the normal range. In the last year, I've had an elevated systolic - but not diastolic reading most of the time when I check daily. I take no other medication except over-the-counter ...
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...
I am taking Namenda for about a month as a preventive medication for the migraine. I have hypertension and taking medications for high blood pressure: 240 mg of verapamil and 40 mg of quinapril. Normally my blood pressure is under control. As of Thursday, 12/14/17, I found out that my blood ...