High blood pressure and Bladder prolapse - from FDA reports
Bladder prolapse is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Fosamax and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Bladder prolapse with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 96 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
96 people who have High Blood Pressure and Bladder Prolapse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Bladder Prolapse *:
- female: 95.65 %
- male: 4.35 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Bladder Prolapse *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.47 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 4.41 %
- 50-59: 23.53 %
- 60+: 70.59 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 32 people, 33.33%
- Depression: 24 people, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 17 people, 17.71%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 15 people, 15.62%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 15 people, 15.62%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax: 31 people, 32.29%
- Premarin: 17 people, 17.71%
- Wellbutrin: 15 people, 15.62%
- Synthroid: 15 people, 15.62%
- Diovan: 13 people, 13.54%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 36 people, 37.50%
- Fall: 31 people, 32.29%
- Stress And Anxiety: 27 people, 28.12%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 26 people, 27.08%
- Femur Fracture: 24 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bladder prolapse with High blood pressure?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bladder prolapse
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- C-reactive protein, (crp) quantitative ($52.00) Add to cart
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Lipid profile ($41.00) Add to cart
- Rheumatoid arthritis (ra) factor ($46.00) Add to cart
- Sedimentation rate ($47.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Atenolol, Losartan, Amlodipine besylate (latest reports from 541,376 High blood pressure patients)
Bladder prolapse (bulging of one or more of the pelvic organs into the vagina) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 1,241 Bladder prolapse patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bladder prolapseBladder prolapse (476 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Bladder prolapseBladder prolapse (306 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBladder prolapse and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports (96 reports)
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have High Blood Pressure and Bladder Prolapse
- Support group for people who have High Blood Pressure (1116 members)
- Support group for people who have Bladder Prolapse (4 members)
Can you answer these questions
- I started Omeprazole for acid reflux and five days later my normal BP of 122/70 spiked to 188/91. Could that be from Omeprazole?
- I have high blood pressure and have been taking Butal- acet -Caffeine. For a long time not every day. Will this increase your blood pressure?
- I am currently taking Rebif 44mcg and also have high blood pressure relatively recently diagnosed.I am going to see hospital consultant to discuss changing to another disease modifying drug,has anyone else had to do this?
- How can be BP be checked
- Can you take valsartan and Coreg together? Kidney failure and taking high blood pressure meds?
You may be interested in these posts
- What blood pressure medicine works best when taking xtandi?
- Took Cipro for 7 days for uti. Uti gone but now have symptoms of prolapsed bladder. Going to urologist next week. Anyone else have this issue?
- I've been taking 5000 units of Biotin for the past month. My blood pressure readings prior to this were normal with medication. Since taking Biotin, my blood pressure readings are extremely high. I never made the connection, but it could be the Biotin.
- I have not tried it yet I have never had a proble with bp but have tried a diffrent birth control and my bp was very high and I'm afraid to try an other's and want to know if their is a less chance of this med bringing up my bp?
- I have been taking dostinex for 3 months and have all the symptoms of a bladder prolapse as of 3 weeks ago. I have been traveling o/s and i cant get the help i need from any medical teams out of my country. Is there anyone else who has had a bladder prolapse due to take dostinex that can shed...
- Will you have Homicide with Digoxin?
- Will you have Disturbance In Attention with Flomax?
- Will you have Snake Bite with Addison'S Disease?
- Will you have Capillary Nail Refill Test Abnormal with Camphor Tree?
- Will you have Adrenal Adenoma with Urinary Tract Infection?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Digoxin and have Homicide?
- Support group for people who take Flomax and have Disturbance In Attention?
- Support group for people who have Addison'S Disease and Snake Bite?
- Support group for people who take Camphor Tree and have Capillary Nail Refill Test Abnormal?
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Adrenal Adenoma?
- What to expect when you take Digoxin and have Homicide?
- What to expect when you take Flomax and have Disturbance In Attention?
- What to expect when you have Addison'S Disease and Snake Bite?
- What to expect when you take Camphor Tree and have Capillary Nail Refill Test Abnormal?
- What to expect when you have Urinary Tract Infection and Adrenal Adenoma?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.