High blood pressure and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lisinopril and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,803 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
13,803 people who have High Blood Pressure and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 62.85 %
- male: 37.15 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.16 %
- 2-9: 0.22 %
- 10-19: 0.44 %
- 20-29: 0.68 %
- 30-39: 2.49 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 18.52 %
- 60+: 69.8 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (2,377 people, 17.22%)
- Diabetes (1,651 people, 11.96%)
- Pain (1,452 people, 10.52%)
- Depression (1,319 people, 9.56%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1,293 people, 9.37%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (1,148 people, 8.32%)
- Humira (1,108 people, 8.03%)
- Amlodipine (1,011 people, 7.32%)
- Aspirin (962 people, 6.97%)
- Metformin (853 people, 6.18%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (3,138 people, 22.73%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (3,057 people, 22.15%)
- Fatigue (1,917 people, 13.89%)
- Dehydration (1,653 people, 11.98%)
- Abdominal Pain (1,652 people, 11.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhea and High blood pressure?
- Check symptoms - is your diarrhea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhea and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,348 High blood pressure patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,023 Diarrhea patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DiarrheaDiarrhea
Other conditions that could case DiarrheaDiarrhea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
I take Meclazine for vertigo from a head injury. Lately it seems I have been having low blood pressure at night and when I take my meclazine for my vertigo it seems to help stabilize my blood pressure. Has Meclazine been know to help those with low blood pressure?
I take Meclazine for vertigo from a head injury. Lately it seems I have been having low blood pressure at night and when I take my meclazine for my vertigo it seems to help stabilize my blood pressure. Has Meclazine been know to help those with blood pressure?