High blood pressure and Diarrhoea - from FDA reports
Diarrhoea is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lisinopril and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhoea with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,803 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
13,803 people who have High Blood Pressure and Diarrhoea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Diarrhoea *:
- female: 62.85 %
- male: 37.15 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Diarrhoea *:
- 0-1: 0.16 %
- 2-9: 0.22 %
- 10-19: 0.44 %
- 20-29: 0.68 %
- 30-39: 2.49 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 18.52 %
- 60+: 69.8 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2,377 people, 17.22%
- Diabetes: 1,651 people, 11.96%
- Pain: 1,452 people, 10.52%
- Depression: 1,319 people, 9.56%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1,293 people, 9.37%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril: 1,148 people, 8.32%
- Humira: 1,108 people, 8.03%
- Amlodipine: 1,011 people, 7.32%
- Aspirin: 962 people, 6.97%
- Metformin: 853 people, 6.18%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3,138 people, 22.73%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3,057 people, 22.15%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,917 people, 13.89%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1,653 people, 11.98%
- Abdominal Pain: 1,652 people, 11.97%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Diarrhoea
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in High blood pressure and Diarrhoea
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Atenolol, Losartan, Amlodipine besylate (latest reports from 541,376 High blood pressure patients)
Diarrhoea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,036 Diarrhoea patients).
Drugs that are associated with DiarrhoeaDiarrhoea (1,975 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DiarrhoeaDiarrhoea (5,097 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have High Blood Pressure and Diarrhoea (2 members)
- Support group for people who have High Blood Pressure (1171 members)
- Support group for people who have Diarrhoea (653 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My mum has high bp and is ocassionally having swelling face and lips how can we contain this
- I'm so happy to have found this group!
- I have had severe diahrea since taking levimir. It won't go away. My name is Pat from Nebraska
- Hi I'm carol. I have copd. I use symbicort. It gives me diarrhea . I now use Dulera.
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in June it was upped to 10 mil. I have been sweating a lot.
- Xigris and Ibuprofen drug interaction
- Will you have Cyst with Dilantin?
- What to expect when you take Tamiflu and Clozaril
- Fosamax and Hyzaar drug interaction
- Tolterodine and Klor-Con drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xigris and Ibuprofen
- Support group for people who take Dilantin and have Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and Hyzaar
- Support group for people who take Tolterodine and Klor-Con
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B6 and Clonidine Hydrochloride
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
- Now I see why Dr now wants a stool sample so they can find blood and put me on some other...
- Do you take omepresole or nexium? They can cause sudo fibromyalgia! I changed to Protonix and my...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.