High blood pressure and Diarrhoea - from FDA reports
Diarrhoea is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lisinopril and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhoea with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,806 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 17, 2018
13,806 people who have High Blood Pressure and Diarrhoea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Diarrhoea *:
- female: 62.85 %
- male: 37.15 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Diarrhoea *:
- 0-1: 0.16 %
- 2-9: 0.22 %
- 10-19: 0.44 %
- 20-29: 0.68 %
- 30-39: 2.49 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 18.51 %
- 60+: 69.81 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (2,377 people, 17.22%)
- Diabetes (1,651 people, 11.96%)
- Pain (1,452 people, 10.52%)
- Depression (1,319 people, 9.55%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1,293 people, 9.37%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (1,148 people, 8.32%)
- Humira (1,108 people, 8.03%)
- Amlodipine (1,011 people, 7.32%)
- Aspirin (962 people, 6.97%)
- Metformin (853 people, 6.18%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (3,138 people, 22.73%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (3,057 people, 22.14%)
- Fatigue (1,917 people, 13.89%)
- Dehydration (1,653 people, 11.97%)
- Abdominal Pain (1,652 people, 11.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhoea and High blood pressure?
- Check symptoms - is your diarrhoea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhoea and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,355 High blood pressure patients)
Diarrhoea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,027 Diarrhoea patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DiarrhoeaDiarrhoea
Other conditions that could case DiarrhoeaDiarrhoea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
You may be interested in these posts
I've been taking Prolia for 1 3/4 years to manage my osteoporosis. My blood pressure was always well within the normal range. In the last year, I've had an elevated systolic - but not diastolic reading most of the time when I check daily. I take no other medication except over-the-counter ...
I have been taking Saxenda for 3+ weeks now. Gently increasing in .6 dosages every week. On the last day of the 3 week on 1.8, i started experiencing severe abdominal cramps, burping(That smelled like a bad virus) and bad diarrhea. Thinking I had contracted a 24hr bug, I upped to 2.4. By the 3rd ...
I have been on klonopin for 10 years or so! Have diarrhea always! They say I have IBSD! No dr ever told me it could be from klonopin! Now Om beginning to think it is! I started out on 1 mg 2 times a day then went down to .5 2 times a day! Now I am weaning off of it! I also think it has messed up ...
I am taking Namenda for about a month as a preventive medication for the migraine. I have hypertension and taking medications for high blood pressure: 240 mg of verapamil and 40 mg of quinapril. Normally my blood pressure is under control. As of Thursday, 12/14/17, I found out that my blood ...