High blood pressure and Ear blockage
Ear blockage is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Ear blockage with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 147 people who have High blood pressure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
147 people who have High Blood Pressure and Ear Blockage are studied.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,722 drugs and 5,055 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ear blockage?
Ear blockage is found to be associated with 1,197 drugs and 881 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ear blockage in High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Ear blockage *:
Age of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Ear blockage *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ear blockage?Check whether Ear blockage is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- High blood pressure (941,876 reports)
- Ear blockage (1,910 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear blockage:
- Ear blockage in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear blockage in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear blockage in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear blockage:
- Fosamax: 576 reports
- Aspirin: 211 reports
- Zometa: 189 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 168 reports
- Aredia: 158 reports
- Prilosec: 156 reports
- Lipitor: 150 reports
- Prednisone: 147 reports
- Zofran: 142 reports
- Coumadin: 132 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ear blockage:
- Ear blockage (1,197 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear blockage:
- Osteoporosis: 509 reports
- High blood pressure: 150 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ear blockage:
- Ear blockage (881 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear blockage and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Campral and Clonazepam drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Cordarone and Pigmentation Disorder - 6 seconds ago
- Pvt and Hepatic Encephalopathy - 11 seconds ago
- Carafate and Tramadol drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Perioral Dermatitis - 27 seconds ago
- Vfend and Skin Ulcer - 29 seconds ago
- Eszopiclone and Acidosis - 31 seconds ago
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride and Aspergillus Test Positive - 33 seconds ago
- Memory Loss in Lumigan, how severe and when it was recovered? - 38 seconds ago
- Viagra and Therapeutic Agent Toxicity - 47 seconds ago