High blood pressure and Ear popping
Ear popping is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Ear popping with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 112 people who have High blood pressure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
112 people who have High Blood Pressure and Ear Popping are studied.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,722 drugs and 5,055 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ear popping?
Ear popping is found to be associated with 929 drugs and 573 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ear popping in High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Ear popping *:
Age of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Ear popping *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ear popping?Check whether Ear popping is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- High blood pressure (941,876 reports)
- Ear popping (1,367 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear popping:
- Ear popping in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear popping in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear popping in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear popping:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear popping:
- Ear popping (929 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear popping:
- Osteoporosis: 264 reports
- High blood pressure: 112 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ear popping:
- Ear popping (573 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear popping and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ursodiol and Sinusitis - 2 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Sinusitis - Acute - 2 seconds ago
- Pyrazinamide and Lung Adenocarcinoma - 14 seconds ago
- Erbitux and Hepatic Mass - 19 seconds ago
- Nasonex and Dulera drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Casodex and Glucose Tolerance Decreased - 29 seconds ago
- Keflex and Red Blood Cell Schistocytes Present - 32 seconds ago
- Arthritis and Histoplasmosis Disseminated - 40 seconds ago
- Neosporin and Sulfasalazine drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease and Labile Blood Pressure - 42 seconds ago