High blood pressure and Enlarged heart
Enlarged heart is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Enlarged heart with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,329 people who have High blood pressure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,329 people who have High Blood Pressure and Enlarged Heart are studied.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,834 drugs and 5,126 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Enlarged heart?
Enlarged heart is found to be associated with 2,401 drugs and 1,611 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Enlarged heart in High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Enlarged heart *:
Age of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Enlarged heart *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Enlarged heart?Check whether Enlarged heart is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- High blood pressure (942,833 reports)
- Enlarged heart (18,848 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Enlarged heart:
- Enlarged heart in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Enlarged heart in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Enlarged heart in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Enlarged heart:
- Aspirin: 1,837 reports
- Furosemide: 1,687 reports
- Lasix: 1,608 reports
- Vioxx: 1,475 reports
- Prednisone: 1,444 reports
- Zometa: 1,418 reports
- Digoxin: 1,054 reports
- Lipitor: 1,019 reports
- Lisinopril: 995 reports
- Coumadin: 942 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Enlarged heart:
- Enlarged heart (2,401 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Enlarged heart:
- High blood pressure: 1,330 reports
- Depression: 1,105 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 728 reports
- Pain: 727 reports
- Diabetes: 722 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 706 reports
- Osteoporosis: 700 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Enlarged heart:
- Enlarged heart (1,611 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Enlarged heart and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Liothyronine Sodium and Swollen Tongue - 5 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Cardiac Myxoma - 9 seconds ago
- Soliris and Apallic Syndrome - 10 seconds ago
- Nuedexta and Joint Swelling - 13 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and B6 drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Nuedexta and Arthritis - 21 seconds ago
- Eligard and Adalat Cc drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Feraheme drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Tenormin and Skin Mass - 42 seconds ago
- Carafate and Singulair drug interaction - 44 seconds ago