High blood pressure and Fever - from FDA reports
Fever is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Fever with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,802 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
7,802 people who have High Blood Pressure and Fever are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Fever *:
- female: 55.47 %
- male: 44.53 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Fever *:
- 0-1: 0.34 %
- 2-9: 0.33 %
- 10-19: 0.75 %
- 20-29: 1.24 %
- 30-39: 4.68 %
- 40-49: 9.68 %
- 50-59: 20.78 %
- 60+: 62.19 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Diabetes (1,005 people, 12.88%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (987 people, 12.65%)
- Preventive Health Care (906 people, 11.61%)
- Pain (786 people, 10.07%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (768 people, 9.84%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (851 people, 10.91%)
- Norvasc (665 people, 8.52%)
- Diovan (626 people, 8.02%)
- Amlodipine (610 people, 7.82%)
- Aspirin (555 people, 7.11%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea (1,117 people, 14.32%)
- Nausea (1,101 people, 14.11%)
- Fatigue (1,026 people, 13.15%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (958 people, 12.28%)
- Breathing Difficulty (957 people, 12.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fever and High blood pressure?
- Check symptoms - is your fever caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFever and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,355 High blood pressure patients)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 260,063 Fever patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause FeverFever
Other conditions that could case FeverFever
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schiller D, Maieron A, Schöfl R, Donnerer J, "Drug fever due to a single dose of pantoprazole", Pharmacology, 2017 Jan .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I take Meclazine for vertigo from a head injury. Lately it seems I have been having low blood pressure at night and when I take my meclazine for my vertigo it seems to help stabilize my blood pressure. Has Meclazine been know to help those with low blood pressure?
I take Meclazine for vertigo from a head injury. Lately it seems I have been having low blood pressure at night and when I take my meclazine for my vertigo it seems to help stabilize my blood pressure. Has Meclazine been know to help those with blood pressure?
You may be interested in these posts
I've been taking Prolia for 1 3/4 years to manage my osteoporosis. My blood pressure was always well within the normal range. In the last year, I've had an elevated systolic - but not diastolic reading most of the time when I check daily. I take no other medication except over-the-counter ...
I have been on prednisone for PMR for a little over a month and have severe overheating about every hour. Worse than a hot flash. I also am reacting to sugar and very shaky much of the day, especially after I eat.
I am taking Namenda for about a month as a preventive medication for the migraine. I have hypertension and taking medications for high blood pressure: 240 mg of verapamil and 40 mg of quinapril. Normally my blood pressure is under control. As of Thursday, 12/14/17, I found out that my blood ...
Hi I've been taking 300 mg twice a day of Neurontin / Gabapentin and I recently started working out pretty strong and I noticed when I was on the spin bike for 45 minutes I was not breaking a sweat!!????. Thought that my water intake might be too low which it was.. . Just thought maybe I should ...
Hi I'm taking Miralax daily , doctor prescribed and I am seeing an increase in my blood pressure. I am active and I used to have very low pressure such as 107/66- 118/72. The other night I took my blood pressure and it was 158/94, i was shocked. I've taken Miralax daily for about 7 months. ...