High blood pressure and Heart palpitations
Heart palpitations is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Heart palpitations with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,634 people who have High blood pressure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,634 people who have High Blood Pressure and Heart Palpitations are studied.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,762 drugs and 5,093 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Heart palpitations?
Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) is found to be associated with 3,983 drugs and 3,467 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Heart palpitations in High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Heart palpitations *:
Age of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Heart palpitations *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Heart palpitations?Check whether Heart palpitations is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- High blood pressure (942,199 reports)
- Heart palpitations (131,586 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Heart palpitations:
- Heart palpitations in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Heart palpitations in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Heart palpitations in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Heart palpitations:
- Aspirin: 5,156 reports
- Synthroid: 4,583 reports
- Prednisone: 4,245 reports
- Metformin: 3,084 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,072 reports
- Amlodipine: 3,045 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,728 reports
- Lipitor: 2,661 reports
- Vitamin d: 2,641 reports
- Methotrexate: 2,529 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Heart palpitations:
- Heart palpitations (3,983 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Heart palpitations:
- High blood pressure: 6,697 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 4,455 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 4,261 reports
- Depression: 4,136 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,925 reports
- Osteoporosis: 3,255 reports
- Pain: 3,177 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Heart palpitations:
- Heart palpitations (3,467 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Heart palpitations and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rivastigmine Tartrate and Heart Rate Irregular - now
- Zolpidem Tartrate and Torsade De Pointes - 13 seconds ago
- Insomnia Exacerbated and Impaired Fasting Glucose - 14 seconds ago
- Indapamide and Fesoterodine Fumarate drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Blister - 17 seconds ago
- Diabetes and Thirst - 21 seconds ago
- Arimidex and Nipple Exudate Bloody - 27 seconds ago
- Orphenadrine Citrate and Valproic Acid drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Actimmune and Pyogenic Liver Abscess - 39 seconds ago
- Haldol and Gastric Ulcer - 40 seconds ago