High blood pressure and Ideational apraxia
Ideational apraxia is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Ideational apraxia with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 109 people who have High blood pressure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
109 people who have High Blood Pressure and Ideational Apraxia are studied.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,753 drugs and 5,079 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ideational apraxia?
Ideational apraxia (neurological disorder -difficulty with actions requiring planning) is found to be associated with 1,027 drugs and 859 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ideational apraxia in High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Ideational apraxia *:
Age of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Ideational apraxia *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ideational apraxia?Check whether Ideational apraxia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- High blood pressure (942,199 reports)
- Ideational apraxia (1,718 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ideational apraxia:
- Ideational apraxia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ideational apraxia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ideational apraxia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Ideational apraxia:
- Ideational apraxia (1,027 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ideational apraxia:
- High blood pressure: 109 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ideational apraxia:
- Ideational apraxia (859 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ideational apraxia and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Duricef and Desowen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Acne and drugs of ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium - 9 seconds ago
- Dantrium and Metaplasia - 10 seconds ago
- Pulmozyme and Transplant Rejection - 13 seconds ago
- High Blood Cholesterol and drugs of ingredients of dasatinib - 18 seconds ago
- Stress And Anxiety and International Normalised Ratio Decreased - 22 seconds ago
- Gliadel and Drug Level Decreased - 25 seconds ago
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride and Symmetrel drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Humulin R and Zolinza drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Gabitril and Actonel drug interaction - 33 seconds ago